Gay Experiences

Discussion in 'Other Sex Discussions' started by Jamie28London, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

Im a married Bisexual man and I regularly have sexual contact with men. Wondering now if I might be gay as I honestly would rather a gay hookup than sex with my wife. I have had some amazing gay Experiences along the way. Tell me about your gay experience

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I am taking my mother to see Mamma Mia the musical.

Thats as gay as it gets

Windman, Wixx Trixx, FWKbi and 7 others like this.
  3. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Sheeeeeeeyett....I'm marrying a girl who plays softball

PiscesCub and GLENGLEN like this.
  4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Ha! That one made me laugh out loud.

Nothing more the stereotype than softball

5. Noserider

In all fairness she prefers basketball and volleyball, but yeah...you should see her in those stretchy baseball pants

soulpoker likes this.
  6. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

Just been to another hookup. I thought he just wanted a quick bj and I would be out the door. He had poppers and as soon as I used them I could take him right down into my throat. First time I have deepthroated a guy. He was really into kissing too and we both stripped naked and kissed and sucked eachother on his bed until he came over my face, most of his cum went in my mouth.

7. Kerri

Kerri Members

Aside from college games i never really had any

8. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Stretchy volleyball pants aren't bad either...

9. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Im just having a few months in indiai to miss the winter and enjoying meeting young guys here off planet Romeo. Met 10 guys so far and all have been nice young horny top guys, a couple with big 8inch cocks. One guy spent 4 hours fucking me with breaks to mouth fuck me.. . came in my mouth 5 times, tho the last was a dribble. Not sure how many times he entered me but he had heaps of stamina and the session was a dream. Will meet him again tomorrow.......watch this space!

Simon :)

10. Si69

Ok, met this stallion again for a long session. Just as good, fucked me three times...... lengthily.......and mouth fucked me several times. He only made four orgasms this time ( he had a meet with one of his regulars the day before!) but was a great session and he has a body to die for.

They say that you should never go back, try to repeat but imiglas I did.

11. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

I at the beginning of this year I had a nasty experience where I was sexually assaulted by a man I visited. I stayed away from hookups for a while until yesterday. I visited a guy at his flat and he just loved sucking my cock, and oh he knew what to do. He swirled me round in his mouth and could deepthroat me easily. He also sucked and licked my balls as well as rimmed me out in the best way ever. He absolutely loved it and we came for eachother and swallowed too. Totally amazing and a great start to the weekend.

12. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

Another Grindr Hookup. Went into the guys flat who he shared with a lodger who was confined to his room. We lay down and kissed for a while and he started sucking my rock hard self. He was good, he also had good ball action and deepthroated me a couple of times. I pulled on a condom and slide myself inside his ass. He was so tight. I had never had my toes and feet sucked on and it felt amazing, he loved the fact he took my foot virginity. We fucked for a while and he wanted a piece of my ass. I lay with my legs up in the air, all exposed and his tongue explored my balls and ass. Rimming me to within an inch of cumming. He then gave me a sniff of some poppers and I fell into a horny daze, he slipped his fingers inside me and rubbed me sweetly. I ended up cumming in his mouth and licking some he missed on his lip which he really liked. Was one of the best.

13. Noserider

I've seen Tegan and Sara in concert.

Twice...

14. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

Watching this video is the best gay experience I've ever had....

rookie67 and dd788snipe like this.
  15. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

Met a guy last week, it was really hot as he was about to meet a guy he was seeing in a hotel. Met him on Grindr and we drove round the corner to a quiet spot and we started kissing. He was so horny, if we had the time we would have had sex, he also wanted to keep his cum for his hotel session. We pulled pulled our trousers down and I sucked on his length, it was a lovely mouthful. I took him right into my throat and he was squirming and moaning like he was going to cum. He then sucked on me and he frantically wanked me until I came everywhere. Drove back to the hotel so he was ready for his hotel hookup. Very sexy

16. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

The relationship I am in is the greatest gay experience I ever had.

FWKbi and Noserider like this.
  17. Si69

I had a few meets last week, some really nice ones. One Nigerian/Jamaican 32 with a humundous cock, powerful body and very fit. Had chatted to him over about 18 mths. Then an older guy, 55, but again a fantastic top who fucked me in all positions. And a day later had two meets, an afternoon one with a guy I had met 2 years before. Very slim, 52, with an above average cock who had great driving skills....we both seriously sweated in that meet. Then, that evening lacking a top invited another bottom guy, 27, to come and have some oral /top play.....he was a bit pissed and kept snorting a line (not my thing, just 420) but in the end he fucked me claiming I was the first guy he had ever fucked, and while he kept denigrating his cock for not being girthy, his head had an unusual twist to the left and hey, it felt so nice on my prostate! So a few really nice meets with nice guys.

18. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

Just had a guy round, he was good looking but it didnt really get going. I sucked him off really good and he was squirming and moaning with pleasure, then we tried anal but we both went really floppy. Ended up lying next to him on the bed for a while occasionally doing a 69 between him getting his erection back. Not a great one, shame.

Barefoot Rick likes this.
  19. skinny.jeans

skinny.jeans Members

Weed has the same effect. Over time I’ve learned to suppress my gag reflex so I can get a pretty big dick down there anyway, but with weed it’s like my gag reflex is literally turned off and I can give seriously good head with it. I’ve heard the come down from poppers results in a sick headache, is it true?

Si69 likes this.
  20. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

It can do but if you are well hydrated its fine.

Barefoot Rick likes this.