ganje or alcohol?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Activism' started by ledzeppelinlover, Aug 19, 2006.

1. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

Is that in between sneaking in a few macdonalds to keep your weight up?

2. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Yup, only way to be, is fat man you know it ;)

3. medicalbud

medicalbud Member

When I drink I smoke more cigs.
    When I smoke pot I smoke less cigs.
    I hardly ever drink just not my thing, yet I dont say dont drink to each its own.
    What ever gets you thur the night is alright!
    I rather smoke nice clean fresh green:)

4. borat

borat Member

so true and i never understood why.

5. joker73a

joker73a Member

I like my weed and my occasional 40 oz. of malt liquor so it's hard to choose between the two but I'll say weed first then the 40 if I feel like it.

6. joker73a

joker73a Member

I'm a long time pot smoker as well as a tobacco ex-smoker and I can tell you that quitting cigarettes was definitely more difficult than going without weed for a while because with the weed there was no withdrawls like there is with tobacco.

7. pfunk910

pfunk910 Member

If you are smoking long enough to become psychologically addicted that means you should have graduated to mushrooms years ago.

-Mike

8. borat

borat Member

^^^ yeah and after a few years of shrooming you should upgrade to LSD, then coke. Heroin is the black belt of drug consuming and it takes many years of smoking, tripping and snorting before you can graduate to become a junkie.

9. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Sorry dood, crack will always remain the real mans drug. Top of the class, years of intense schooling and studying

10. borat

borat Member

obvoiusly you and i follow different philosophies. according to my school of thought heroin is the ultimate, top of the ladder drug achievable only by a select few.

11. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

And so we part on our different paths of holy acheivments, only to realize in the end that meth is the holy grail, far out of our grasps

12. borat

borat Member

alas, how sad

now i will never reach drug-induced enlightment

13. pfunk910

pfunk910 Member

It doesn't count as enlightenment if it is indeed drug induced. Perhaps a strong psychadelic experience will give you a glimpse of an enlightened state of mind, but to be truly enlightened it is entirely up to oneself.

And why anyone would switch from LSD to hard drugs is beyond me. After LSD you just hook up an IV of some 100X salvia tincture.. hahaha.

-Mike

14. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

It just want meant to be friend

15. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

i prefer to mix everything and get completely fucked up, whether it's weed and alcohol, weed and ecstasy, ecstasy and acid, coke and ecstasy, whatever's clever. alltime favourite high has gotta be off weed though!

erm, i don't mean to piss on your fire but LSD IS a hard drug, it's a class A substance.

16. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

And Marijuana and LSD are both in the same schedual in the US.

And I lead you to this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/5230006.stm#drugs

17. pfunk910

pfunk910 Member

Whether or not a substance is hard or psychadelic has nothing to do with how the government schedules it... it's all about the effects.

-Mike

18. PsyGrunge

okay fair enough, but see my point. harmful to the body, maybe. but on high dosages of LSD a complete disreality can be seen, you can see yourself detaching from the real world. you can spin completely out of control and find a new world which you've never experienced before.
    if that's not the effects of a hard drug then i question the effects of a hard drug. i've tried speed (powder and base), E (tablets), MDMA, MDEA, MDA, cocaine, opium, shrooms, a range of pharmaceuticals, mescaline, and others but out of all of them, acid has hit home hardest. LSD is a class A in the uk, i didnt say america. also, marijuana is a class lower here than in the US. different countries, different laws, but what you gotta remember is this is one opinion.
    the government are corrupt.

19. pfunk910

pfunk910 Member

See.. I agree with you, but just switch a couple words around;
    "on high dosages of LSD a complete reality can be seen, you can see yourself detaching from the physical world. you can spin completely out of control and find a new world which you've never experienced before... which would be awesome" It's all just an opinion on what reality really is. Neither way can be proven.

And I can't argue with that last opinion. Too True.

-Mike

20. PsyGrunge

man, that's just nitpicking
    disreality - i meant different reality to the one we take for granted as life, as the reality that the goverment present us with.
    real - or physical, I meant it in the same terms.

so yeh, we are both on the same level here.