gang land

Discussion in 'The Media' started by Rugor, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Rugor

Rugor Senior Member

Anyone ever watch this show? notice how constantly throughout the show it will flash images very fast. most of these images are of brutal murders scenes and mutilated bodies and gross stuff. but it flashes so many different images that you barely get to see what it really is and some are flashed so fast you do not get to see. as fast as a blink of a eye.

subconciousially all those images can't be good for the mind.

2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

ive seen it before, its a pretty interesting show i guess

3. Sam_Stoned

Sam_Stoned Senior Member

Hiding from the reality of the world you live in isn't good for the mind. I think everyone should have to see what's really happening on the streets.

if you weren't raised there... you really don't have a clue. You really really dont

4. Rugor

Rugor Senior Member

I live in southern california. gang shootings n crap happen where I live. almost always mexican since I am near the border. I have walked through the ghetto and drove in the ghetto plenty of times. I even have family members who live in the ghetto. One of my family members lived in East LA. which is 97% mexicans. representing part of that 3% haha.

I still think that show would be a lot better if they just played the show without all those stupid fast images flashing.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

I think they should take the money they earn from the show and dump it into grade school education .. Then force all the tough guys to go there..

They have something like this already called the Dept of corrections..