fuhgeddaboudit part 4

Discussion in 'Vegetarian' started by daydreamingdaisy, Jun 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Wow, they exist

Bet ya its just to get in some chics pants. Its to get in some chics pants isnt it?

2. GoVeganNow

GoVeganNow Members

Um.... no? It's a being kind to all living creatures, ahimsa kind of thing.

RainyDayHype likes this.
  3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Always nice to dominate a beast. The bible says we can.

4. GoVeganNow

GoVeganNow Members

We didn't start killing them until after the Fall. A new Heaven will have the Lion lie down with the Lamb, with neither eating the other.

5. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

I agree but at the same time I do feel as though honoring the life of the animal regardless of it's domestication is important. We are blessed to have the goat & come Saturday before we put him down I will be certain he knows how thankful we are for his sacrifice.

6. As soon as I have the means I'll probably go vegan again. I could never hurt an animal so I ought not be eating one. Besides that, it's just kind of gross to me. When you think about it, all meat is is a dead body. Who wants to eat somebody's dead meat? I don't.

7. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Meat is not that healthy anyway. It's better for your health even if you don't believe in veganism to not eat it often. But suggesting that upsets many meat eaters. It's a lifestyle.

8. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

Round here it's a delicacy. Most days it's beans n rice or some sort of veggie concoction. We've alot of organ meat but no one eats it too often. Made tongue the week before last

9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

That argument always breaks down for me when I think of bacon

I could give up fish in a flash, I could give up chicken without much fuss, I could even give up steak - well at least limit myself to twice a year

But bacon, no friggin way, its the third favourite thing to shove in my mouth, its from a dead body, dont give a shit, its their fault for tasting so good

mmmmm bacon

GLENGLEN likes this.
  10. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Vegan, pfffff

I’d challenge any vegan to withstand the awesome taste of my uncles barbecued spareribs.

The meat just slides off the bone and melts in your mouth. I can almost taste it now, even though the 4th of July is still a week away

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
    GLENGLEN and guerillabedlam like this.
  11. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I've stated my position already but can you not believe that some vegans find the very idea of meat repulsive.

12. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Yah meats the best, I've noticed for males in particular if they don't get some meat they'll often become curmudgeons.

13. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I can’t accept the idea that a normal well-rounded male would desist from eating meat.

No bacon for breakfast, no roast beef footlong from subway for lunch, no steak and potatoes for dinner - I can't accept that unless you have an ulterior motive
    like getting into some girls panties, in which case I say "get your bugs bunny on"

14. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I'm not a normal well rounded male lol.

15. I like how people can say "slides off the bone" and that's supposed to be appetizing to me, when it's the most disgusting thing you could possibly say. lol

16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

So you think the only possibility is we can not understand vegans find the very idea of meat repulsive?

Notice you said there "the very idea of meat", you didnt say "cruelty to animals" or as the OP said, straight from lips to hips

There is a stereotype there, for the most part it is a chic thing, and 95% of the time college age or lower, and usually its primarily about watching their weight

But if they admit its about their weight first, thus their appearance, that makes them come off sounding a lot more self important than if they say its about cruelty to animals. And usually the type of girl that doesnt give a shit about animals apart from puppies and cats that are cute, and usually the type of girl thats pretty obnoxious to anything male, anything female thats overweight

I would be a lot more convinced of the argument if I didnt see, time after time, a chic that was like that in college, 10 years later grow up to hoe down cheeseburgers at McDonalds with her kids, once she had kids, because cheeseburgers actually taste awesome

Then there are the guys, you hardly even encounter a male vegan, like ever, and if so, always new age types (not that there is anything wrong with that)

I guy like you will probably tell me Buddhists dont eat meat, they are better off for it, more spiritual........even though 95% of the people in the main Buddhist nations; Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Sri Lanka etc .....eat fish, chicken, rats, frogs, pigs

17. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

What do you mean a 'guy like me.' I don't give a shit about Buddhists. They're okay but I've been there done that. I want to transition to veganism primarily for health reasons, as you say, as I have high cholesterol and blood pressure. And also, as you say, to loose weight off my belly caused by weight-gaining anti-psychotic medication.

If I attract any vegan chicks along the way then I'll be all the more happier.

18. I just want animal rights now, and I don't care...I've never changed my behavior to suit females. Which may explain why I don't get any female interaction, but that's neither here nor there. Pigs are smart and they're little sweethearts. Cows are sweethearts. Fish...fuck fish, I'll eat a fish. Unless I get close to one, but I'm not planning on buying an aquarium any time soon. Animals deserve more respect. Even dogs don't get the respect they deserve. It's the Year of the Dog. We should be out celebrating our chummy little heroes with all our might, but it's always the same.

I will support the animals the best way I know how, and that is by trying to explain to everyone that all they're doing is eating dead bodies. That really is all you're doing when you eat meat, eating a dead corpse. That's what zombies do. What stops you from eating a delicious human being?

19. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Well, there you go, is it about health, or is it about animals ?

Did you actually find the sight of a nice juicy sirloin repulsive 20 years ago before you had to worry about an artery popping?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.