Friendly Remainder - Gmail Is Censored In China

Discussion in 'China' started by rubberloverhk, Dec 27, 2014.

1. rubberloverhk

rubberloverhk Guest

If you come to China, be prepared to turn on the setting in Gmail to forward all incoming mails to other email services. Gmail is censored in China and you will not be able to access to Gmail unless using VPN but it may be difficult and troublesome for some people.

2. wiccan_witch

wiccan_witch Senior Member

FYI not true, lived there and used Gmail as a work email with no problems. :)

1 person likes this.
  3. arthur itis

arthur itis Senior Member

Hmmm,,who to believe,,"rubberlover" or "wiccan_witch",,,

eeny meeny miny mo,,,

guess I'll just put off that trip to China until,,

4. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

Specific reminder you are censored within your own family unit and you censor yourself when speaking in any company. Who says we have to be quiet and why do we reserve from our environment the true aspects of our thinking. No one knows anyone and are afraid to become familiar because it is not proper by cultural standards which are programmed as our certain view of reality when in fact our view is full of hidden agendas and deceptions. Stop censoring yourself and real values are unleashed on the scene and they comfort us because everyone wants to feel secure and among family.

I would like to share with you the reason why it is so very important to understand where we are and what we are doing,
    http://www.hipforums.com/forum/topic/464896-speaking-in-tongues/page-4
    at the bottom of the page, short easy enough to read and exciting to contemplate.

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

gmail goes into china 34 times with a remainder of yahoo.

6. wiccan_witch

wiccan_witch Senior Member

Just a quick update to say MY BAD it appears gmail and Google at this point in time are not working in China,this is quite a recent development but I should have been more up to date. :)

1 person likes this.
  7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

How Long is a chinese person

1 person likes this.