Freelove?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by DrConzo, Jan 1, 2018.

1. DrConzo

DrConzo Members

Define free-love. It's a term I've heard a million times but never really knew exactly what it was. I think it has something to do with not having just one partner and fucking everything?

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

For me it's like, I have my life partner, and I've got a couple home girls on the side. Open relationship basically. :)

3. SaltyDawg

SaltyDawg Members

Well, for one, it's free !
    You don't have to pay for it and you don't have to marry for it.
    It the freedom of just doing it with whoever would let you with no strings attached while in the moment.
    Two souls engaged in the pleasure of sex being as selfish or selfless as you choose.
    As you can imagine, it's helps if there's some kind of chemical involved as this movement started with the Hippies, Mary Jane and LSD or even Tequila as it allows one to isolate your feelings and compartmentalize your thoughts about being here in the right here right now moment.
    Obviously, it works best when you're young and all hormoned up and not thinking about your future but only how you're going to relieve this heavy feeling of horniness.
    Over time, marriage, kids, a mortgage, and the community property rule of dividing assets upon the dissolution of a marriage changes love from being free to costing a lot in money and years.
    When you don't have anything, you've got nothing to lose.
    Those were the days !!

Google it, you'll get quite the perspective on how long it's been going on !