Fox News Vs. the rest of Leftist Media

Discussion in 'The Media' started by trekker, Sep 23, 2008.

1. trekker

trekker Intrepid Traveler

Conservatives are at a disatvantage in the media. It seems Liberal media is much more prevalant. Fox network seems to be the sole opposition. They all annoy the heck out of me in one way or another though. Just can't help myself though. Must be informed.

2. Godlypoope

Godlypoope Member

watch the movie
    outfoxed

3. ER_1015

ER_1015 Member

That's why I like the internet....if you can read the same story written from four different perspectives, maybe you'll be able to figure out what is truth and what is spin.

So unfortunate that I have to do that though....

Outfoxed sounds good, I'll have to get on that. :)

4. dd3stp233

dd3stp233 -=--=--=-

I don't know why people also say the "liberal media", I have yet to see a major media outlet that I would consider "liberal" or "left", they are all conservative.

5. The Field Hippie

The Field Hippie Member

As a Canadian, whenever I watch American news, whether CNN, Fox or anyone else, I always find it to have a conservative bias. PBS is the only really good American news source in my opinion. BBC, CBC and PBS are great because they present the news "as is" with minimal editorial opinion. CNN and Fox on the other hand seem to consist mainly of battling pundits.

6. AT98BooBoo

AT98BooBoo Senior Member

Good ol Faux News.

7. Psychedelic Rocker

Psychedelic Rocker Member

MSNBC is the worst one sided News channel there is.

Keith Olbermann is a crazy lunatic....seriously he is.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Smart man. I agree. Tune in.

8. AT98BooBoo

AT98BooBoo Senior Member

Truth hurts huh? Go Keith!!!!! Bill O'dumbass is liar!

So Phsycopathic Rocker who took your picture? lol The pictures prove it! NeoCons do suffer from C.R. I. S. aka Cranial Rectal Inversion Syndrome.

9. odon

odon Slightly Popular

THE BBC is institutionally biased, an official report will conclude this week. The year-long investigation, commissioned by the BBC, has found the corporation particularly partial in its treatment of single-issue politics such as climate change, poverty, race and religion.

The report points to the danger of BBC programmes being undermined by the liberal culture of its staff, who need to challenge their own assumptions more. “There is a tendency to ‘group think’ with too many staff inhabiting a shared space and comfort zone,” says the report.
    It goes on to highlight a “Roneo mentality” where staff ape each other’s common liberal values.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article1942948.ece

10. Psychedelic Rocker

First off, I'm not a Bill O'Rielly fan who agrees with everything his says.

Keith Olbermann, is a one-sided maniac journalist, full of hate and rage.

Secondly, no need for personal insults.

If you want to do insults?...I can do insults too, my friend.

11. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Yesterday I watched a FOX News compare a poll by the school children of america side-by-side with several national polls (all which had Obama up by a wide margin) and the panel on FOX news were promoting the children’s poll over the national polls, because obama was only leading mccain by a narrow margin in the school children's poll - well that's fair and balanced :eek:

Hotwater

12. Psychedelic Rocker

Maybe it's just a refection from what they hear their parents say? Kids usually do that.

Anyway....

There was a poll done by -- I forget the name of who conducted it -- but it done by pollster who were the most accurate, last elecetion -- and it showed McCain behind only 2% with a margin of error.

Of course the liberal media won't show you that poll.

This race is closer than you think.

Don't be fooled by all the noise the Obama supporters make...

McCain voters will make their noise on Election Day.

It's all about the vote -- not the Obama crazy cult following.

13. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Odd, those were the very same exact words said on FOX News :confused:

So when did you receive your talking points and instructions from the RNC & their lapdog FOX News network :mad:

Hotwater

14. Psychedelic Rocker

I watch all the news channels.

All ''news'' channels should be all the same, unfortunately they're not.

If you're opinion is formed from a one-sided media, you'll never know all the facts.

Like I said, I watch all the news channels, and think for myself.

I'm not force-fed by the one sided media.

Everyone should watch all the news channels, for different point of views.

But sadly, the so called news today in America is ''points of views'' and not reporting all the facts. Pro and con - good and bad.

90% of the media is pro Obama, and they're giving him a free pass and not questioning anything. And that dangerous.

I don't know about you, but I want to hear both sides, so I can decide and think for myself.

[​IMG]

15. Ludicrous

Ludicrous Member

Fox news does report a lot of stuff ignored by other news outlets. You have to commend them for that. It doesn't really matter if you believe something is important or not. By refusing to report on it, or dismissing it when they do, the media manipulates the opinions of the public, and pretty much all the major news stations (including Fox) are guilty of this. This is why I hate the media, and also probably why Obama is so popular right now (not that McCain is a better choice of candidate. They're both pretty disappointing). The general ignorance of the populace doesn't help much, either.

16. Fyrenza

Fyrenza Queen of the Ians

Real odd, since i thought those words when i read his conclussion, and i believe that MOST folks would "know" that little kids are sort of into Monkey See, Monkey Do and make the most amazing parrots of a family's most private conversations.

You know what??? It's some sort of conspiracy... A conspiracy of all the folks with a couple of brain cells to rub together against the folks without the equipment, and lacking any capacity to use it...

17. Flagrant Vagrant

Flagrant Vagrant Guest

Yet so fortunate that you're able to! Luckily they haven't been able to sequester us from differing opinions yet.

18. Flagrant Vagrant

Flagrant Vagrant Guest

Like Jello Biafra says, "don't hate the media,become the media!" Enough said. And there is little that's commendable about Fox News and their reporting practices. They're so painfully biased that it's a disgrace.

19. Fyrenza

Fyrenza Queen of the Ians

Last thing i saw rated FOX as the only News that was UNbiased:

What's an absolute disgrace is that folks think it's FOX that's skewed...

Cripes.

20. AT98BooBoo

AT98BooBoo Senior Member

All I Can say is WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIEND> WE KEPT ON FIGHTING AND WE WON! YOU ALL ARE LOSERS WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA!!!!

You can make mindlessly repeat your Fox is unbiased, The media is liberal mantra all you want but it still isn't true.

Tell a big enough lie and reapeat it often enough and the people will believe it.- Josef Goebbels

The true disgrace is the fact that there are people that think Fox isn't biased!