(For Men) Does your wife penetrate your ass?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by LowHangers, Apr 2, 2018.

?

Does you wife penetrate your "bung-hole" and with what?

1. finger only

10 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. slender vibrator

8 vote(s)
    36.4%
  3. rubber dong

11 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. full size strap-on

15 vote(s)
    68.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I'm just curious to know how many other married men enjoy being fucked in the ass by their wives? Does she just use her finger, a slender vibrator, or a full sized strap on?

My wife and I have progressed to full sized rubber dongs (7") presently and eager to purchase a strap on for her to use on me. She always enjoyed teasing my "bung" and when she bought a small vibrator to use on me while giving me a blowjob I couldn't believe how great it felt. We have several dongs now she uses on me but the thick 8" is just for me to suck on while we 69. I want to experience her with a strap on doing me and she's game for it too.

2. jsb

jsb Member

unfortunately no.

3. jabberjon

jabberjon Members

My ex wife did, with a dildo. And a girlfriend I had a very long time ago really got off on stuffing my ass.

DaveTheBiGuy, jmadre and Bimechanic like this.
  4. Bimechanic

Bimechanic Members

Yes my wife does and she enjoys doing it.

NaturalDreams, LowHangers and jmadre like this.
  5. Ken77

Ken77 Tucson AZ

All of the above. We both love it. I love how turned on and juicy she gets. When she fingers or pegs me her pussy makes so much girl juice its amazing, I lap it up like dog licking ice cream. We have a nice seven inch slim dildo that fits in the strap-on perfectly, it pushes a bit too deep for me, I swear I bottom out at about 6 inches so it hurts but she gets off on that. I ride the strap on cowgirl style and it just feels amazing. I prefer even more when she lays me face down, climbs on top and pounds me like a man.

6. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

It's all about the pleasure partners provide each other. My wife enjoys watching me suck her dong and take it deep into my throat before fucking my ass with it.

JeffT and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  7. deleted

deleted Visitor

No, but shes up my ass in other ways..

jmadre and tumbling.dice like this.
  8. topper

topper Member

YES! We play with dildos and strapons all the time. No complaints from me and I will do anything that she asks. The kinkier the better. She wanted me to experience what it's like on the other side. I'll get as crazy and wild as she wants.

JeffT and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  9. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

I am a wife, and I have penetrated my husband's ass with a strap on harness/dildo combination.

He loves it.

10. Sunny7518

Sunny7518 Members

I would love to experience all of the above but im not sure how to introduce it to my wife or what she will think about it

11. Lightining

Lightining Member

She uses her fist on me

Sunny7518 likes this.
  12. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My wife and I have always been able to discuss our sex life and what we'd like to experience so asking her to insert a toy was easy as she'd always fingered my "bum" while sucking my cock. The vibrator felt great, but we've recently purchased her a strap on and she loves fucking me deep with it and my orgasms are so intense.

NaturalDreams and Sunny7518 like this.
  13. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

My wife knows I love to have my ass played with/penetrated, and she's happy to oblige me by licking (rimming), fingering me, and fucking me with her strap on. Her strap on is about 9" and thick and sometimes I think she's amazed at how easily I can take it

JeffT likes this.
  14. Jaggu

Jaggu Members

My ex wife and I played games with me putting on her clothes/ undies / bra and she would wear my clothes with strap on. We would have wine and when tipsy she would fuck me and act like a man. It was fun but now it’s just me putting a small vibrator myself

jmadre likes this.
  15. BI38DDBOOBFAN

BI38DDBOOBFAN Members

it is amazing i like to use a suction cup dildo also

16. Hopppy

Hopppy Members

We have done this several times and I love it. We have a strapon with several different attachments most are not real looking and not very big, but we do have one that is realistic and just right.

Jaggu and BI38DDBOOBFAN like this.
  17. BI38DDBOOBFAN

BI38DDBOOBFAN Members

18. Zippo536

Zippo536 Newbie

Yep. She sure does…love a few fingers in whilst she’s sucking/jerking me. Cum very quickly every time…hmmm

Winky1 likes this.
  19. Winky1

Winky1 Newbie

Not often enough

BI38DDBOOBFAN likes this.
  20. BI38DDBOOBFAN

BI38DDBOOBFAN Members

never enuff

Winky1 likes this.