Florida Mayor Busted

Discussion in 'Politics' started by stormountainman, Dec 18, 2017.

1. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

I just saw an article about Mayor Teresa Darlene Bradley of Davenport Florida. She has relinquished her job after she was busted for using the IDs of dead people for handicap parking. I called the Davenport city government to try and find out what her political affiliation is and was brushed off and told to call the county elections offices and told to call two other government offices. I also called a local paper and had the people hang up on me. My question was simple: What political party is she with, Democrat or Republican? Now I just bet she is a Republican!

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

3. stormountainman

Thank you Spiffy!

4. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Hugs & Spit likes this.
  5. stormountainman

I was pointing out fraud and illegal activity by Republicans. After all, Trump has set up a new voter fraud commission. In Colorado Republican Secretary of State Scott Gessler investigated the names of over 1400 Spanish sounding names who were registered Democrats and only investigated 120 Republicans. He was attempting a purge. The funny thing is the Chairman of the Colorado Republicans Steve Curtis was arrested and convicted for forging his wife's name and signature on a ballot, so he could vote twice for Trump. (See Greeley Tribune) In Larimer County, Larry Trujillo was convicted of some illegal activity; but, Scott Gessler held a money raising party at the Secretary of State offices for Larry! In Iowa, a woman was convicted of voting twice for Trump, in two separate places. In Ohio, Republican Wes Goodman was caught by people who walked into his office at the state house while he was having sex with a man. He was the most vocal anti LGBT person in the Ohio government. His wife was the most vocal anti abortion activist. In Pennsylvania, A Republican lawmaker (Murphy I think) told a woman to get an abortion. She was not his wife. He was an anti abortion activist. In Arizona Franks the Republican quit his job, because he got caught offering a woman to have his baby! It looks like the Republican party is the party of do as I say, not as I do?

6. stormountainman

Which party?