Fingering while being blown

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by SSJROMANCE, Apr 30, 2018.

1. SSJROMANCE

SSJROMANCE Members

Does anyone like to finger their woman while she is giving a blowjob? Does the woman enjoy it? My wife seems to be "ok" with it but generally I think it interferes too much with her servicing me. I think it's hot and it makes me even harder. I want to try and also use a dildo on her while she is servicing me - who knows she may have a secret fantasy of being DP'ed.

Richard70, Vabeachbud and Jtaste like this.
  2. OrleansWordsmith

OrleansWordsmith Moderate anarchist

OK, once again...just my viewpoint. It's according to the lady and how her body works. If anyone fingered me while I was doing anything to them, I would immediately STOP doing anything to them to concentrate on what was being done to me. This is not out of selfishness. My brain just shuts down if I'm getting stimulated. (why I've never been able to do 69 and have no interest in it... you touch me... mind blown). But of course that finger work is my yellow brick road to orgasm. If it were something MILD, I'd say it might be doable, but if you're insistent on doing something intense to someone who is servicing you... well the full service is going to fall by the wayside. You may always ask... and you may always try. I had a guy try to start talking to me while he was fingering me and I had to tell him to shut up. I needed to concentrate. I didn't mean to be rude, but I was about to slap him! He was running off with commentary. A "hot" or "go head on" might've worked. But I need focus on either you or me, unless it's ordinary sex. Service is just that. And I think it's OK to receive and not worry. Let the girl lie back and you can torture her with those fingers and she'll call out to you and Jesus. I'm sure that'll be hot and get you harder too!

Richard70 and Jtaste like this.
  3. SSJROMANCE

SSJROMANCE Members

Good info. I do it not for her pleasure but for mine if you can understand that but was curious about her pleasure. You are like my wife though - it seems to distract her while she is servicing me.

4. OrleansWordsmith

Yeah, I realize you're saying if you were doing something extra to her it would turn you on more. But, essentially, I'm saying get more into what she's doing and don't distract her and you'll get more turn on from just that. Let go and YOU get into being serviced more. Could end at the same place.

5. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We are a senior couple. That said, My wife and I have an active sex life. However, we both are somewhat “one dimensional”. I get routine blow jobs to completion from her. When she is doing this, it is solely for my pleasure and to allow me blow my load. Only occasionally I do slip a finger in her, and it depends on what position she is in. Most of the time I knead her 38dd’s while I get blown. We don’t do 69. Neither one of us get much pleasure from that.
    When I do oral on her, it is “all” for her to lay back, and get lost in the fantasy world of her mind. Sometimes she grabs her DD’s. It funny, she says her breast and pussy are connected. She gets her best, most intense “O’s from me doing oral on her. They are strong and powerful. But it is because I am concentrating solely on her pleasure and I am in sync her state of arousal. It is explosive. We understand each other’s body. This comes from maturity and experience.

Richard70 likes this.
  6. OrleansWordsmith

I feel ya.... I think it's hard for some men to allow themselves to NOT be active.... to not be in control... there's time and place for everything... Lie back and enjoy... Get up and give... With you panama!

Panama Jack likes this.
  7. Python 8

Python 8 Members

I guess everybody's different . My wife always gets very turned on by being fingered while sucking my cock .She cums multiple times and gets all the more into it while she's cumming . We've also done it with the vibrator instead of my fingers . This works well for her too but it loses a bit for me .

During some of these times is when I'd brought up the idea of having a second cock involved . Never got much response from that but then ,out of the blue years later , it happened . Can't tell you what to do if your wife is only "OK" with it .

See my true story in "Sharing Wife Experience " posted today for some details.

Last edited: May 10, 2018
  8. Excitedlynervous

Excitedlynervous Members

i love it, its foreplay, giving head gets me wet but when the guy is playing really gets my motor running.

i love 69 as well, but find if the guy is good i sometimes forget to suck and get a little carried away with just pushing myself onto his face and grinding

Vabeachbud, TAZER-69 and Jtaste like this.
  9. Goander

Goander Members

Slipping a finger in your guy while you are blowing him will add much pleasure to his experience.

10. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I learned from painful experience not to finger my wife or stimulate her significantly in any way while her mouth (and teeth) are around my cock. Her response to a finger touching her clit can result in a biting motion that isn't very pleasant. I caress her body, but stay away from the most sensitive spots while she is giving me a blow job.

11. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

Sure it’s nice, but hard to concentrate on sucking him properly though if he’s fingering me. Fun foreplay, but I prefer to take turns.

12. Alwayshorny2020

Alwayshorny2020 Members

My wife loves laying on her back me kneeling next to head so she can suck my cock while she plays with her clit either with her fingers or with her vibrator. The closer she gets to coming the deeper she takes my dick in her mouth. I love her moaning with my dick in her mouth.

13. Vabeachbud

Vabeachbud Members

I totally get this! I was curious about sucking off a guy, and found someone last january. He actually was trying to blow me, but I asked if it was possible if I wanted to try it, if he was ok with it. He said he’d be on his bed waiting with very dim light on. He said I could either feed him my cock or I could jump on him and 69 him. Little did he know, I’m not into being blown by dudes....I went up to his room, took off my clothes and immediately jumped into 69. I worked his cock...it felt really amazing in my mouth. Within a few minutes he wanted me to stop because he didn’t want to cum to fast. He kept trying to blow me but I was focused on his cock. He finally gave way and let me finish him off. He came in my mouth....it was fucking hot. I had seen a photo of his wife and I imagined sucking him after he fucked her which later got me off. Mmmmm rethinking about this story is making me hard