Feng Shui

Discussion in 'Taoism' started by Aerianne, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Does anyone here practice Feng Shui in their home?

If so, do you use the classic/compass method or do you use the Western Black Tantric Buddhism method; to what extent; also, how effective do you find it to be?

2. armaan

armaan Members

I am not a Fengshui expert. But I have read Fend Shui and what it says is that Tantric methods is fraud, use classic method only for genuine Fengshui. The word Buddhism is unnecessary used to make it look genuine, but is not.

Toker likes this.
  3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I have my books about Feng Shui placed in a very specific manor in the greatroom... Other than that the house is trashed.

1 person likes this.
  4. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I was drawn to the classic method. The other method doesn't seem to make as much sense to me.

Tyr's Son! What are we going to do with you?! :smash: lol

Toker likes this.
  5. Chodpa

Chodpa Senior Member

what i like about feng shui is the use of the changes in the heavens so that sometimes for instance east might be the direction of the great yellow poison and everyone is going around saying east east east face east but really it will kill you. you need true experts in feng shui and when it is right you can feel it

Toker likes this.
  6. Toker

Toker Lifetime Supporter

Some of the principles of feng shui are common sense. Like having a road leading straight to your front door. Lived in a place like that for a few days, split quick. House smelled like Death feng shui.

7. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

I used to have many undesirables living next door.I attached mirrors to my side of the fence and the inside of adjoining walls. For the last few years there have only been new Australians living next door, who keep to themselves.