Female Condom

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by Royal Blue, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Royal Blue

Royal Blue Member

Anybody use these on a regular basis?

I really, really dislike male condoms - mainly getting them on. I lose my hardon about half the time in the act of putting a condom on.

I've literally never met a girl who used female condoms, so before I suggest them to my girlfriend I'd like your opinions.

2. grubdog

grubdog Guest

Didn't even know they existed.

3. dreamsDOcomeTRUE

dreamsDOcomeTRUE KYTLIVE

Dude, have you ever seen a female condom, it looks weird as fuck

stick to the guys condom man

4. OneLifeForm

OneLifeForm Member

I've never heard of a female who used one.

I always wear the condom.. never had a female condom to offer to the opposite sex.

5. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Good you asked here BEFORE you suggested it to your girlfriend. Now I'd suggest you suggest it to her.

Then post back with the EXACT words she said.

6. AfricaUnite

AfricaUnite Member

Ive seen one, id imagine it like having sex with a warm grocery bag. Although not a fan of condoms in terms of sensation, I would rather have sex with a tight glove on than to fuck a loose plastic sack.

7. Amaleperspective

Amaleperspective Member

I've seen one before but never used one. It seems like it work just as good.

8. Daikini

Daikini Guest

My partner and I were curious, so we tried one out just to see how it was. It wasn't hard to put in, and it didn't hurt...until we started having sex. It only comes in one size, and I think that that size is probably for the "average" sized woman, and not a petite woman. It's also fairly uncomfortable, but I think that might be a size issue too. Female condoms are just as effective as male condoms, and it still protects against sexually transmitted diseases. If you're curious and you're girlfriend is fine with it, you should try it out and see for yourself. The only way to know how you really feel about it is to try it out.

9. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

I`ve used them once or twice. Aside from the fact that I was paranoid this shit was going to slip out, though that`s probably because I`m more used to male condoms, it still took away from skin on skin contact.

If you hate condoms, there`s only one way to go that I foresee: stable partner, female contraceptive, regular STD testing.

10. dwight78

dwight78 Member

Oh how I hate condoms. But I use them regularly because the desire to hit it everytime but the fear of etting a disease or getting someone preggo outweigh the discomfort in my mind

11. klpic

klpic Member

Seen them. never had one used when I was there. but for me there a real turn off. I am fine with male ones do not really mine using them if req. but the female one no thanks

12. Pickway

Pickway Members

I didnt know that they were still around. I saw one years ago but I have never had a girlfriend use one.

13. yooper2013

yooper2013 Member

The question is do you even use them?

14. Jenny40

Jenny40 Members

Tried it once just to see if we could even get it work. What a faff that was. I'm pretty big down in that department and it was a struggle to get it fitted. Gave up after the fifth attempt. Stupid design.

15. Alice1991

Alice1991 Members

I think this is the reason almost noone use them. I never heard someone of my friends tried any of those.

16. Tom2756

Tom2756 Members

Wearing a condom is like showering with a rain coat. I absolutely hate them.

17. Silverback64

Silverback64 Members

Sausage in a chip bag. Not nice for either but if the guy does carry or won't wear a condom its the best back up.

18. Treesa

Treesa Members

I've used it once. It's an absolutely terrible literally have push it in to my vagina and rely on a plastic ring to prevent it from falling in. Ended up getting pregnant because I removed it.

Ricky90 likes this.
  19. Pete Grindfield

Pete Grindfield Members

I've got my bird to use one I homemade. You just get a nice bit of tender meat, preferably a thin cut of beef, it works a treat and absorbs liquid nicely so there's no risk of inpregnation. I like to play it safe though so I always make sure I'm wearing my sausage skin.

20. Dr-McPeggin

Dr-McPeggin Members

We have used them a couple times and they are very eh so far... We did over a new 3pak on Amazon this week as the wife wants to see how well they work for Anal and strapon play...