Fantasies About Being F'd As a Female?

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Jimbee68, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

As I must've made clear by now, I consider myself a gay man. That is the group I most identify with sexually, morally and socially.

Anyway, what does seem a little odd to me is my fantasies. I often dream of being f&cked as a female. Specifically, with me being a young woman, and by a hot black man.

I have no desire to have my gender changed. Quite the contrary in fact. I like being a man. And otherwise my fantasies and desires are of a typical gay nature.

There is one tantalizing option, that appeals to me. Maybe some day it will be possible to experience all a person's fantasies and desires, on a virtual plane. Such an advanced technology probably won't be available in my life. But it is possible. And I still can dream, in any event.

But back to my fantasies: is it typical, what does it show, and do any decidedly gay men share my fantasies?

:) :) :)

2. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

It sounds to me as if when virtual sex programme's become a reality, yours will be to special order. LOL

FredBrice likes this.
  3. SaltyDawg

SaltyDawg Members

Right now the virtual plane is cerebral and not tactile. I'm thinking that you'll still have to get a blow up doll to have a happy ending.
    Why don't you just save your money and go to Palm Springs for a weekend.

FredBrice likes this.
  4. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

I, a married man, have desired so intensely to experience what it is like to be a woman on her back beneath her man, taking the full length of his hard, slippery dick, his powerful, deep-reaching fucking and the out-pouring of his cum deep indide her that I thought very seriously of pursuing hypnotism as a means of accomplishing that very thing-- would have, in fact, but had no idea how or where to start, and little oportunity to explore. But that same desire is what eventually put me, a married man, on my back in bed beneath another man , exercising the closest alternative I could find. I loved it, I loved it, I LOVE IT, I ADORE IT, and have been going back for more, as often as I can get it, ever since.

I still don't know how it feels to be a woman being fucked by a man, but I love being a man being fucked like a female by a man.

Damn, how I do love it!

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  5. Steveh

Steveh Members

Me too, I have been fucked like I'm a female, while i was on my back and also while face down.

6. Steveh

Steveh Members

it's a turn on for me

Uhardrodnme, FredBrice, JeffT and 2 others like this.
  7. SuperChunk

SuperChunk Members

I have been lucky enough to experience being fucked from behind by a little older alpha type man. He was married and I only gave him oral. He started showing interest in penetrating me but I was scared. He persisted taking me a little further each time. Finally I gave in and he took my “virginity” so to speak. He even made me cum as he did it hitting my prostate just right. I’m not at all feminine in my appearance or mannerisms but he definitely made me feel like a female partner to him. We have not done it in the missionary position yet but I can only imagine being on my back face to face, with him making me make eye contact with him as he often does would be intense.

8. Steveh

Steveh Members

It is intense, esp when they hold my arms out over my head, with my legs up around them

9. letstalkaboutit

letstalkaboutit Newbie

That is very much my fantasy as well. I need a guy to lay between my open legs and fuck me with long deep strokes. My hands on his ass pulling him into me.
    I want to know how it feels when his cock begins to pulse inside me and feel his hot orgasm fill me up. How to have this experience has, as of yet, eluded me.

10. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

Yes, those fantasies of being fucked as a female are frequent, and the fantasy situations vary.
    Hence I love often being fully cross-dressed in a variety of styles (classy to hooker), including wig, make-up, high heels and accessories, and hanging around with friends who make the fantasies come true, or going out with the specific goal of being picked up.

Uhardrodnme, FredBrice and Jcinalco like this.
  11. Jcinalco

Jcinalco Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have the cliche fantasy of being double penetrated as a female. I know some men can take two cocks up the ass but I have no desire for that, one up there is sufficient.

I wish I had that extra hole down there to take on another cock.

12. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

Its like a power or dominance switch. My girlfriend knows I’m bisexual and has alwsy been open to trying new things together. When she first did me with a strapon, it was a strange switch, she was getting into all the positions I normally penetrated her from. Then I was the submissive one, bending over or laying down while she slid into me. That was a great feeling. Still enjoy it now. We now have a double ended dildo, so we can both enjoy penetration together. Life’s good!

13. Steveh

Steveh Members

double sided is great

FredBrice likes this.
  14. Suburbanray

Suburbanray Members

My fantasy is would be to imagine being a woman with double vaginal penetration and feeling both cocks cum inside me. It's my fantasy as a man to do that, and would be curious to feeling submissive and taken as a woman, yet I have no desires to be submissively taken as a man.
    I have done hypnosis for medical reasons, and would love to try erotic hypnosis, as an earlier poster mentioned. To both imagine feeling as a woman would during sex, and uninhibited gay sex at an orgy.

I'd love to try someone as good as this guy?!
    Erotic Hypnosis Gave Me the Most Intense Orgasm of My Life

Uhardrodnme, FredBrice and Jcinalco like this.
  15. parris001

parris001 Guest

The OP couldn’t have said it any better. Matter of fact, I had to double read that and see if I had indeed wrote it. Me as a young cute female, likely blonde with a petite frame and small perky tits. Him hung like King Kong and black as the inner depths of Africa.

In my fantasy we are lovers for a month. Which ends up with me being pregnant. And my parents PISSED!!!

Jcinalco, Uhardrodnme and FredBrice like this.