F*(K Burger King Canada Again: Whopper Jr Price Jumps 45%

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by relaxxx, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

They need to audit those bankers accounts then. I think they are scraping some change from the customers so they can live a senseless frivolous lifestyle. It's ridiculous, and what it sounds like is uppity folks who want to eat common ass food amongst "their own"
    Man...that's a ridiculous amount of money for food.....

2. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

People make a serious mistake, confusing retail and merchant banking.
    The retail banks that we all deal with, pay their managers about £20,000 per year and most of the other staff earn little above the minimum wage. Those in the call centers in south east India and the Philippines are paid peanuts.
    Merchant banks invest the companies monies on the stock exchange and the staff who are paid a percentage on their investments can transact and move tens of millions of pounds in a single day. These are the guys who collapsed the banks, since it works during inflation, but when confidence in the pound fell, they lost 50 billion pounds in a single week. The whole thing is like a giant game of monopoly and if the public were told how it works, I don't think that they would believe it.

3. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

There may be a taste difference. Most food chains in Canada use Canadian beef. Canada has more strict laws against steroids and growth hormones. For some reason A&W commercials really fixate on this, as if A&W Canada was the only food chain here with natural beef when they're all the same. A&W burgers are actually over seasoned and salty as fuck, about as healthy as a bag of chips! Personally I think Burger King has a really nice flavor but most people don't seem to like them or prefer McD's, by like 10 to 1 at least. I used to like Wendy's burgers but they changed their taste a while back, they're gross now. Also Wendy's, who really cares if you beef is never frozen? I'd feel better if you did freeze your beef, how long are they on those trucks for? Maybe they wouldn't taste like dog shit!

4. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

I take it you're not happy with the price adjustment

5. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

You can totally make better, cheaper food on your own with stuff from the grocery store

And half the time it takes less time to make than waiting in line

Fuck BK, McD, and Subway, and all those other mother fuckers too

6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

It's $2.19 here

7. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

Damn. 45% I like BK but FUCK me! 45% absurd

8. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

Ahh, Jesus Christ on a fuck stick!

So BK has jumped on the SJW bandwagon with a "chick tax" / "pink tax" chicken fries commercial. Have you guys heard about this shit?

$3.09 pink box is supposed to be some outrageous price to trigger feminist rage because the regular price is $1.69. A commentary about how women pay more for pink razors and shit.

Well guess what. Chicken fries at BK cost over $4 in this Canadian town. Isn't THAT OUTRAGEOUS!?!?! What do you call that? "Canadians always get ass fucked on the price of everything tax"???

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

The hate is strong in this thread.

Let it flow through you...

eggsprog likes this.
  10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Maybe its just the buttfuck town you live in, like they have to charge more because the staff at the BK keep getting assaulted by methheads or something

11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Maybe its just the buttfuck town you live in, like they have to charge more because the staff at the BK keep getting assaulted by methheads or something

12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Dafuq? Didnt even press post reply 3 times

Must be canadian inflation

Noserider, relaxxx and McFuddy like this.
  14. Fixes_big_yellow_things

Fixes_big_yellow_things Members

Don't blame them, your barking up the wrong tree. Fuel prices are driving the price of everything up through transport costs.

not to mention trumptards trade tarrifs...and idiot trudeaus retaliatory tariffs that are going to hurt us more than the states.
    A&W sources most of their beef for Canadian stores from the states, and I've noticed their prices going up too....I dont eat at bk

Get used to it shits just going to keep getting more expensive.

15. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

There it is. The use of the term "SJW."

Your credibility is out the window now.

eggsprog likes this.
  16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

What does SJW mean?

17. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh, so the people of social media and internet forums who declare their political views are relevant to them and by them they really mean everybody as a whole? Lol I prefer to think for myself with zero interest in what others think is best for me.

19. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Never had chicken fingers myself. Life's pretty cool.

20. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

It's pretty fucked up. KFC Canada is doing their best to eliminate actual chicken pieces. I'm sure they sell way more preformed strips and "popcorn" chicken. An actual piece of real chicken probably won't be an option soon.

There's a couple reasons why Canadian food is more expensive. We get screwed on import taxes, we get fucked on dollar value, and Canadian farmers don't have the luxury of cheap illegal Mexican migrant workers.