Ever Had A Boyfriend?

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by IAmMaxieHearMeRoar, Aug 1, 2017.

1. IAmMaxieHearMeRoar

IAmMaxieHearMeRoar Maxie Lee Courtland-Colton

Just out of curiosity, because I've known of lots of girls who didn't realize or never admitted to themselves that they were gay until later in life, and I was just curious if any girls in here have had a boyfriend before. I've never had one, I've known since I was like 4 that I like girls. My first crush was my daycare teacher Mrs. Cribbs lol. Started dating in middle school, dating girls, but I didn't want my parents to know so I did it all in secret lol.

2 people like this.
  2. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Yeah, I'm no gold star.

I knew I liked girls from a very young age too, but I didn't know liking girls was even a thing. This was the mid-eighties and lesbianism was still very much hidden. So, I knew I liked girls, but I didn't know what that meant.

Anyway, fast forward to high school in the late-ninties and being gay was not only acceptable but it was chic and hip. It was cool to be gay and everyone was for at least five minutes. I knew I liked girls but I thought I liked boys too. I had to be with men for me to realize that I just don't have any real attraction to them. But I remember making out with Amy Carter in eighth grade and knowing that it felt right.

Fred64 and IAmMaxieHearMeRoar like this.
  3. IAmMaxieHearMeRoar

IAmMaxieHearMeRoar Maxie Lee Courtland-Colton

My first kiss was with Jessica Wilkins, 7th grade. I loved that and she was such a great kisser. We never dated or had sex, but we made out for a good 45 minutes in her room. Don't remember how it happened though lol

4. vina

vina Members

Yeah. I pretty much dated boys before. Now that I know better, don't think it will ever happen again.

5. CammyDucante

CammyDucante Members

I had a bf in high school. I felt that I had too and when i tried to break up with him he would cry to me or my mom would give me the lecture saying that any girl would be lucky to have him lol.. yeah right.

6. There was a time when I had more BFs
    . . . gone out with more guys than girls
    Not any more

7. theamos

theamos Members

I was 19 before I kissed my first girl.
    I have had bf and gf I could not live with out either