Ever caught during sex?

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Wombatso, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Bobbie52

Bobbie52 Members

Been caught a few times. The first time was by my mom. I was naked and screwing my boy friend who was also naked and bent over the end of my bed. She said excuse me and left. I found a box of condoms on my dresser a few days later.

The last time, I spent the night with my boy friend and his dad came into his room in the morning while my friend was screwing me under the covers. He yelled something about GD queers and slammed the door.

2. Catcher

Catcher Members

When I was about 14 my brother and sister came into the bedroom while a guy friend and I had our pants down to the waist while humping our dicks together. Embarrassing but I (ha ha) tried to explain that we were wrestling.

Joe90 likes this.
  3. SpaceSissy

SpaceSissy Expert Knob Polisher

Nice!!

Joe90 and I love it like this.
  4. IAmMaxieHearMeRoar

IAmMaxieHearMeRoar Maxie Lee Courtland-Colton

5. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

No, never. I've been interrupted but I'm not stupid enough to leave the door unlocked if other people are around. Lol

6. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I had a friend who talked on the phone during sex. Sever times it turned on the person she was talking to and they came over and joined us.

7. quark

quark Parts Unknown

Yeah. They were freaked right the fuck out and wondering how I got into their room.

8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yeah, and it was pretty embarrassing too. My first wife and I were naked on the deck out back of the house. I'm sitting on the couch facing the house and she's on her knees sucking my cock and just as I'm close to blowing my load into her mouth my mother made an unannounced visit and got a prefect view of her sucking my cock. Obviously my wife was totally embarrassed as we darted into the house to get dressed.

I love it likes this.
  9. Steveh

Steveh Members

MIL walked in on us. Shocked at first, but left after a minute

10. Steveh

Steveh Members

She must have liked what she saw. I bet she got wet

mwdude and I love it like this.
  11. Slimflipper

Slimflipper Members

Me and a coworker after hours in my office. I was in my chair and he was sitting on my desk. I was sucking him when office cleaning lady walked in. She quickly left lol

LowHangers likes this.
  12. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Many years ago I was caught sucking a guys cock in a campground bath house, he left rather quickly. The next day he approached me at our camper (wife was at the camp store) and asked if he could be serviced, certainly I said and around the camper we went.

Suburbanray, suolsu and Msh1313 like this.
  13. suolsu

suolsu Members

Quite a few times when I was younger. Since then, I've learned to be more careful.