Erection.

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by ItchyFeet, Mar 13, 2014.

1. thesantos

thesantos Bi-Nudist

Think of the Queen of England standing naked with you. You'll go soft in second.

2. Helica

Helica Members

Exactly.... a women arousal it alot less noticable.
    But a aroused clit can be seen or vagina swell somewhat. Then depending on size of the clit some when get that clit vein when aroused so..... plus some women give off that horny smell.

3. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Even in the house, it can be a big problem if you own a kitten. Their claws are like needles.

Just don't ask how I found out. :smilecat::smilecat::smilecat:

4. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

I'll assume you were playing with the wrong pussy.

YungSAVi likes this.
  5. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

It was 16 years ago. Jane and I were on the bed one hot Sunday morning when he suddenly spotted a little mouse pop up between my legs and took a flying leap onto the bed to catch it.
    Typical Jane, she just burst out laughing.
    The cat died last month and we are thinking about getting a kitten to keep his friend company. I will have to be careful this time.

6. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Love being naked but I can be a grower not a shower. Sometimes on soft can be quiet small but fully erect it's above average. Having a semi is ideal. Used to go to gym years ago with the male showers all in one large area. I'd look around at all the different sizes lol. What if you had a massive hard on in there though. I don't think it would go down too well.

7. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I love that feeling or walking around nude with a rock hard cock flapping my thighs, but think it's only realistic at either a gay nude beach or gay/bi sauna.....hehe

Simon :)

8. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Or a large dog.
    We have a German Shepherd. Very curious is she when I am naked, constant "No!...would you stop it!!"
    Every dog wants to smell our private parts, but not every dog is tall enough to do so.

9. 420Rabbit

420Rabbit Love cunnilingus

It is my understanding that walking around a nude beach, nudist resort or clothing optional resort sporting an erection is totally frowned upon and is deemed inconsiderate, inappropriate and downright rude. Also you may be ejected or asked to leave if you are caught doing so.

10. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

Naked and visible? Bad etiquette. Under clothing? I love being hard. It makes me feel vibrant and young. I wish I’d appreciated it more when I was in high school!!

bigredinmass likes this.
  11. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Amen brother.l!

12. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

You’re cute :)

13. Chris Bigger

Chris Bigger Visitor

I have never hide mine,