Enemas.... cleaning your bum before anal sex

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Si69, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

https://howtocleanyourass.wordpress.com/

"Another option is to use a rubber bulb syringe. You can make a homemadesaline solution by adding 2 level teaspoons of table salt to a quart of lukewarm distilled water. Do not use soapsuds, hydrogen peroxide, or plainwater as an enema"

Just wondering how many others use a saline mix for douching....

Simon :)

Jcinalco, biboroguy12 and dd788snipe like this.
  2. Theunderdog

Theunderdog Members

I always give myself an enema if I expect to fuck. And this applies to guys and girls. It can get awfully gross otherwise!

Jcinalco, Mullet151 and dd788snipe like this.
  3. dd788snipe

dd788snipe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Same here.

Jcinalco and txbarefooter like this.
  4. JaxJim

JaxJim Member

I keep clean inside and out. I enjoy rough, raw sex not "messy" sex.

Jcinalco and dd788snipe like this.
  5. Cum1977boy

Cum1977boy Members

I used to enjoy enemas just for fun as a teen but I never gave myself one to have anal as I also keep very clean they never got a dirty dick and neither have I so just saying

Jcinalco likes this.
  6. biboroguy12

biboroguy12 Members

Thanks for sharing the link, so true in so many ways. I just use a silicone enema hose that I connect directly to the bath sink faucet and sit on the commode and rinse/purge until all clear. Probaly a gallon or so said and done. Wondering why no plainwater? Worry of minerals/hard water deposits? It gets lubed and quite a workout anyways 3-4 times a week.

Jcinalco likes this.
  7. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Yeah...while I wrote about using a saline solution before I gave that up long ago and just use plain water and use an enema shower head from Amazon..... it's great in all aspects, internal clean and also wash ya bum and give up toilet paper.....as most of the works does!

Can connect to your shower with a 't' junction.
    Simon :)
    Screenshot_2023-07-10-17-43-48-75_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

8. Racer51

Racer51 Members

Thats the only part i need to fig out is how to clean up proper so we can get into anal play deeper and work on stretchin more and clean

dd788snipe and Jcinalco like this.
  9. amb5734

amb5734 Members

I use the bottle from a Fleet enema that I fill with warm water. I flush out until the water comes out fairly clear. It takes patience and It's not always totally effective. Like today when there was a little bit of mess at the end of our session. Still it was small enough to clean quickly and easily. Usually, there is no mess.

dd788snipe, Jcinalco and Racer51 like this.
  10. Keen4bifun

Keen4bifun Members

a must for me and my partner

dd788snipe and Jcinalco like this.
  11. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

I do not have anal sex but do have anal toys. I also have recently been having bowel movement problems. So flushing after a bowel movement or anal play has been a necessity. I use a long shower hose with a small slim rubber attachment that has worked well. Too big and it plugs up rather than flush out. I love the clean feeling. A word of cation deep penetration or flooding the lower bowl too far up can have very bad results! I do not get aroused from it.

dd788snipe likes this.
  12. dd788snipe

dd788snipe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

A good hi fiber diet helps too.

Josephinelcajon likes this.
  13. parris001

parris001 Guest

To the OP, why not soap suds? I've put a drop or two (or three) in a big enema bag for years. I read it in a very old nurse's medical journal. Cleans you out and makes you slippery smooth back there. Plus, I love those cramps.