Eating cannabis - Microwave method?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by NightWalk, Jul 24, 2006.

1. NightWalk

NightWalk Member

A friend of mine is looking to get high for the first time, but he doesn't want to smoke it so we've decided to cook it into something. The only problem is, we don't have a hob to boil anything on. We have a microwave and an oven.

So what's the best method involving either of these and with only about a gram of weed? Would it work to put it in a cup of milk and microwave it for a minute?

mysticblu21 likes this.
  2. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Each get 2 crackers and put butter on them along with .5 grams each and heat them for 15 minutes wrapped in tin foil. Enjoy.

3. NightWalk

NightWalk Member

Thanks for the help. Will half a gram be enough for one person, though? I was just going to let him do it and smoke a small bit myself, but if I can eat it with him - all the better.

4. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

I recomend 1g per person. You could try half g each but i cant promise you good results. Be sure to post your expirience!

5. THCsetmefree

THCsetmefree Member

eating it isnt the same high as smoking it....just tell him quit being bitch and smoke the bud, unless u have a vaporizer

6. TokeTrip

TokeTrip Senior Member

If male, you need to get a pair of balls before you smoke. Tell your friend to get some.

7. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

Man 1 night at a party my friend offered me a pot brownie. I then slapped him and said "smoke bud, bitch". Then i packed a bowl in front of him and he goes "can i get a hit" then i said "why? you have your fuckin brownie, go smoke that." then i got blazed off my sexy maryjane :)

8. snoopdogg

snoopdogg Member

hahaha thats some funny shit right there. im considering puttin that in my sig. but ya thats the first thing i thought when i read this, that guys a pussy.

9. seancourt

seancourt Free Your Mind

yea, but eating weed is fun too.

10. Sezzy

Sezzy Member

did u mean peanutbutter?

11. MelvnDoo

MelvnDoo Member

for that oven idea, preheat it to whatever temperature (350 or something) and use 2 crackers. make it like so:

1 cracker, 1 layer peanut butter, grinded up herb (about 1 gram), a little bit of chocolate shavings (find any type of candy bar and with a sharp knife, "shave" off some chocolate), then another thin layer of peanut butter on the bottom on another cracker and put that on top. then seal up the sides with more peanut butter and wrap in aluminum foil. i'd use natural peanut butter, too. not only does it taste way better and not have that partially hydrogenated crap in it, but the excess oil will only help to bind with the THC.
    bake for about 15-25 min. and you will soon be baked, too. it really shouldnt smell too much either. it basically smells like baked peanut butter.

12. MrHighCharli3

MrHighCharli3 Member

has anyone had marijuana tea. i never had it. although my friend makes a mean weed tea i heard. does it work good?

im guessing its the same as cooking but idk

13. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

Yes i did

14. rob1134

rob1134 Member

^^ weed tea wont work... thc is not water soluble. although i have heard you may get a very mild buzz

15. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

weed tea involves MILK or milk & water or cannabutter and water.... not just water

16. THCsetmefree

THCsetmefree Member

dont get me wrong, eating bud gets u fucked up, but its gotta be cooked into somthing, ive eaten brownies, cookies,and cup cakes, but none of those got me as fucked up as the cannibutter did...two pieces of toast lightly buttered and smoking a jay....i was pretty fucked all day.

17. NightWalk

NightWalk Member

Well, we tried the cracker method but it didn't work much for him. Bah. Maybe it was because it was his first time. Although the last time I saw him, he was pretty giddy so that's something.

Hahaha, that's great! :D

Personally, I love smoking. It feels so good. There's nothing like exhaling a long stream of smoke and feeling it hit you like that. Mmm.

18. AmeliaAmily

AmeliaAmily Members

I'm searching about why people were addicted to canabis. And i started research also. Realy I am fedout, Every canabis lovers refer this site dont know why? What shit is there.. CannaFacturer – Smoke Shop Supplies and Distribution What do you think of them? Are this Site worth considering?

19. Coz the Shroom

Coz the Shroom Members

they sold some overpriced teabags at a dispensary in town. read the instructions, did it right. Absolutely NOTHING.