Does This Happen To You?

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by archenemy, Feb 8, 2017.

1. archenemy

archenemy Member

Does anyone else here sense things quite alot? Like i kept thinking about an old friend of mine, and how i wanted to get his phone number to talk with him. so i could go and visit him. i moved one state away from him, and i thought i could go visit him now. so i kept thinking about him, and that i have to search for him online. i kept forgetting to when i was online. and i kept thinking his name over and over in my head. so i finally searched him...and i found his obituary. he died at a young age to me, of only 50 yrs old.

2. We're all connected together, Humans, animals, the world and Many other worlds. I'm sorry to hear Your friend died, but You trust he see's You now.

2 people like this.
  3. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Six degrees of separation with a lot of quantum physics.

1 person likes this.
  4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear voice of sexy

i'm really not sure what the question is here. i do sometimes think of old friends. i do sometimes want to look something up but forget to when i'm online. i do sometimes find out that people i haven't seen in a long time have died.

1 person likes this.
  5. themnax

themnax Senior Member

what happens to me a lot, is i'll be thinking of someting and someone else will answer as if i had spoken out loud, even when i haven't.

i can't hear anyone else's thoughts worth a dam. but i can 'mind send' like anything, especially when i'm half asleep.
    i've carried on conversations with people, without vocalizing and they never realized i wasn't.

1 person likes this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I have an uncanny ability to read what others are about to do in front of me. Bike, walking, running, driving.. so many times I've been beside another car heading into a turn where inside lane is the only lane turning and I know this person beside me will cut me off so I throttle off and whenever I think a car will do, not all the time. Maybe 1/1000 times and cars but when I think it will happen sure thing that asshole does cut back into the inside lane where I would have been.

1 person likes this.
  7. archenemy

archenemy Member

really no question i have. oh i see what u mean, now. yeah i was sorta vague i guess. but i kept on thinking over and over about this old pal...and how i wanted to connect with him again. but unfortunately i found out he died.

8. archenemy

archenemy Member

This happens to me also..themnax. U sound really in tune. its neat when u realize these things are really happening. its like pure magic.

9. Melody Ward

Melody Ward Member

I also used to feel such things when I was in my college life.

10. flippedcanvas

flippedcanvas Member

Yep I was thinking of my dear friend Jay for quite sometime specially last year after tried unsuccessfully to contact him for about 2 to 3 years.
    Then my friend Roy told me that a friend of his told him that he perished of cancer.
    The guy Jay damn he was only if anything in his early 70s, a man of help and many other qualities.
    Unfortunately the best ones seem to pass away the earliest. :tired:

11. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

^^^ Miss Cleo has a job for you ^^^ [​IMG]

12. flippedcanvas

flippedcanvas Member

I tempt to tap into ppl's dilemmas specially when I write a personal song when all in a sudden the subject becomes more widened!

13. Eric!

Eric! Member

Premonitions

14. Eric!

Eric! Member

I know this is off topic, but I want to share this:
    I wanted to call a buddy of mine awhile back (we were teenagers), and something rather strange happened. When I picked up the phone and placed the receiver to my ear, he was on the other line already. Neither one of us dialed each other- both of us were thinking about calling each other- no dailing or ringing...weird....

As for wanting to reach out to your good buddy's, do that shit like there's no tomorrow. It's too easy with all these different means of communication.