does it really feel that much better w/ no condom

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by Lina876, Jul 7, 2012.

1. RainbowSnail

RainbowSnail Guest

Yes. It feels a lot better imo and bf said it was a lot better for him too and he came much sooner than usual.

2. elbombasticogiwf

elbombasticogiwf Member

If unprotected sex didn't feel better, wouldn't everyone be using condoms all the time?

3. chili

chili Member

No condom feels much better, it's great to feel skin on skin. I used to use a condom call lamb skin that felt much better, it was only for pregnancy not std's

4. Asot

Asot Guest

For men yes.
    For women not much.
    Vagina is a pretty numb part.
    Also all the fuss about condoms and birth controll is beyound me.
    Condoms makes sex feel worser,pills make women dry.
    Have oral and everybody is happy,feels much better and no risk.

5. nisei_girl

nisei_girl Member

For me it is as much visual as it it physical. I love to see a cock in me. As much as I enjoy the toys, it is a huge turn on to look down an watch him shake as he cums.

6. HotPink816

HotPink816 Members

Yes, but I think the thin ones are fine. :)

7. Hungry4Life

Hungry4Life Members

It's much warmer, and the sex feels more satisfying overall. I'd definitely say it's better.

8. Degenerate

Degenerate Member

Sex with a condom is totally worthless to me. If a girl asks me to use one, I decline the offer of penetrative sex and offer to lick her pussy instead. And I make it very clear why. If we're going to have a kind of sex where she gets all the pleasure and I get none then fair enough - I'll tolerate this at the start, but not for long. What I won't tolerate at all is doing the hard work of fucking with a pleasure elimination device around my dick, just so she can pretend it was for both of us.

9. bunnygirl

bunnygirl available in taiwan

it feels much better to me without my boyfriend wearing a condom. skin against skin and the feeling of hot cum squirting in me is so much better in my vagina. the difference is much less in my bum i cant really tell difference when he is in my bum.

jmadre likes this.
  10. SluttyJess

SluttyJess Members

It does feel better. However, for those that tell you that the guy just has to pull out there can be problems, maybe the guy doesn't pull out in time or something like that. Besides, even if that works everytime you still have a chance of getting an STD. My advice is that you always use a condom unless you are very very confident with the other person or you want to get pregnant/get somebody pregnant.

jmadre likes this.
  11. TMUK

TMUK Members

Without is SO much nicer. With is fine too, but there is a clear significant (and better) difference without.

And I've had an online girl friend (as opposed to girlfriend) who told me that she also prefers it without, as a cock with a condom on feels less slippy.

When I lost my virginity we used a condom, but the first two times I tried to put the condom on I lost my hardness just enough to make it not possible. 3rd attempt, my erection also started to subside, but I stayed hard enough to keep it on, then rubbed against her tummy as we kissed which got my full erection back, then, finally, the magic moment happened and I lost my virginity.

A few days later we were in bed, turned on, but with no condoms. I asked if I could just enter her to see what it felt like, but only take a couple of strokes. It felt amazing.

So good I said "I wish I could cum inside you."
    She said "You can...".
    "Are you sure?", I said.
    "Yes", she said.
    "Really?!"
    "Yes, it should be fine"

And so we carried on. The feeling of extra softness, snugness, and liberation as I came, was out of this world.

The next morning we discussed and agreed that she should get a morning after pill, but she also suggested trying the cap for future sex. We tested it with me wearing a condom, as she was worried that I would feel it. Of course I couldn't.

Sadly she broke up with me soon after that so I never got to have bareback sex with her to completion again (though a couple of times we did do it without a condom but without me cumming - also amazing!)

Fast forward to my marriage (other than when we were making babies), I got the snip about 11 years ago, so I got to have worry free sex for a while...until wifey went off sex altogether.

TL:DR - Yes, sex feels better without, and avoids interruptions. But it's still very very very good with a condom, so don't sweat it.

12. srgreene

srgreene Members

I second the notion it is much better without a condom- for both sexes, I would say. When I was young I always had them in my purse, but they didn’t get a lot of use.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  13. Kerri

Kerri Members

This is how I feel about it. It’s less about the differences in feel

jmadre and Twogigahz like this.
  14. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

No matter how thin they are they still greatly reduce the sensation. What does it for most men is the warm moist friction skin to skin over the head sensation and when it's covered with a condom, you don't get much of that. One solution I've tried is the Magnum "Ecstasy" condom. The tips are larger than the shafts - it looks like you are wearing something baggy, but the head can actually slide around in the tip during the back and forth motion giving more sensation, similar to going without. Not awesome, but better. They're still pretty thick, tho.

15. Darkcrow

Darkcrow Members

Yes it feels so much better

iamjustme likes this.
  16. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

^^ WHat he said.

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

No, you need to wear condoms so people stop having stupid kids they didn't want in the first place.

18. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I just wanted it Bare Baby!

jmadre likes this.
  19. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I read something today about male birth control pills.Study finds we could be closer to a male birth control pill
    It says that the pill is still a long ways from being market-ready, but that the idea has been around for decades. Supposedly, it removes testosterone from your body somehow. I think it then replaces it with something else that is "like" testosterone. Sounds risky, but I guess fair is fair.

As for condoms, I am pro condom. :)

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

They've had male pills for years man, it's called cyanide and needs to be prescribed more often. ;)
    To deadshits who shouldn't have kids.

la Principessa and wilsjane like this.