does it really feel that much better w/ no condom

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by Lina876, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Air_Corps_LAD

Air_Corps_LAD Guest

My girlfriend on the pill. I have been with her for a year. We used condoms for the first month or so and then scrapped them. I have been blowing my load inside her ever since and no pregnancy yet.

Sex is 10 times better without condoms.

2. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

yes it is better w/out one. and sometimes you both just want it right then, but w/ a condom you gotta stop and put it on and shit.

and,, sometimes they can fuck your shit up down there. i used these ones called black tuxedo's, and where the ring is on the condom, it fucked my shit up lol. hurt like a bitch all the time, cuz it was too tight or something i dont know.

3. PlacidDingo

PlacidDingo Member

It's a little piece of rubber that slides on your dick ffs! It's not rocket science.

4. klpic

klpic Member

100% yes it does. But staying safe is the best way

5. smoothieUK

smoothieUK Member

Without....condoms suck....tho i wouldnt fuck someone i didnt know.....

6. John B. Powers

John B. Powers Guest

Birth control is very important in order you could limit that number of child that you wanted to have.

7. foresting

foresting Member

without a condom is like... the best feeling ever ~ for everyone
    but worrying about pregnancy is the worst feeling ever

zorro69 likes this.
  8. xyzniloc

xyzniloc Member

condoms suck everybody knows it and not just the guys. That's why lots of people end up going to other forms of bc which mostly put the burden on the woman. Of course they are the only protection against STDs. I'm older and been in LTRs lately so I haven't used one in a long time and definitely happy about that.

9. Eon

Eon Member

That's why I got that 'fixed'. There's enough people already anyway. No need to make anymore.

10. Homie_B

Homie_B Member

HELL YEAH! I unfortunately found out the hard way. Was havin sex with a condom on, then all of a sudden the sex felt better. It was cause the condom broke and I was with a girl I didn't really want a kid with.

11. PiperStLennon

PiperStLennon Member

i'm a lucky gal - my guy is 'fixed' and he gets to cum in me as much as he wants (and as much as i want too! love the feeling of him cumming inside me).

12. Lady-Lover

Lady-Lover Member

It is without a doubt way better without. Modern birth control is very effective but not without risk.

You could try a compromise, maybe you could go without sometimes on the agreement that he pulls out prior to ejaculation.

13. PiperStLennon

PiperStLennon Member

how is that a compromise? 'hey hun, i want it to feel better, so be ready to possibly have a baby because my pre-cum could do it'.

14. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

You can use a condom during her most fertile part of her cycle and pull out when there isn't as high of a chance of pregnancy.

15. The Center

The Center Member

You're chance of getting pregnant while using birth control pills, assuming you are using it correctly, is minuscule. When using the pill, the only extra protection that you get from using a condom is in the case of STD's, and if your both clean, I don't see any reason to use condoms. Sure, there still IS a risk of getting pregnant, but it is TINY. Also, I do not know your stance on abortion, but that is always an option in the extremely unlikely event that you become pregnant.

16. eggsprog

just remember that anti-biotic drugs fuck with birth control...

17. The Center

The Center Member

I wouldn't personally have sex with someone who is sick enough to warrant taking antibiotics.

But lets just say, under normal circumstances, if you take your pill at roughly the same time each day, or even better, get an injection, then you will not have to worry about pregnancy. The chances are minuscule. Seriously, just ditch the condom.

18. eggsprog

yeah, if you're using the pill correctly and you're both clean and not fucking around on each other, a condom is pointless. sex not only feels better without a condom, but it's really nice to not have to interrupt things to put one on. makes things smoother.

19. foresting

foresting Member

The pill can be made ineffective by diarrhea and vomiting too.

20. The Center

The Center Member

Well, when these factors are taken to mind, then just know that if you have been sick lately, then use a condom. If you have not been sick, then why bother. Or even better, get injections. No more worries about exact timing of taking the pill, forgetting to take your pill, vomiting and diarrhoea, and all that stuff.