Does excess vaginal lubrication reduce sexual pleasure for the man?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Klimax2gether, May 9, 2018.

1. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

On occasions when I have penetrative sex with my wife after a prolonged foreplay I find my wife becomes extremely wet. When this happens the vagina feels very slippery and the sensation on the penis is not very much compared to that moderate lubrication. Do any other couple had similar experience? How do the females feel when the vagina is too slippery? Do you climax easily?

2. Goander

Goander Members

Yes it can be too lubricated. Hard to get friction :hearteyecat:

3. Circular

Circular Members

It reduces friction but I don’t think it’s a bad thing per se. Don’t have to hold back my orgasm as much as I have to with less wetness, so I can concentrate on other things more.

4. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I agree. Vaginal lubrication and the warmth of the vagina always make the orgasm for the male very relaxing and intense. This feeling can't be described in words.

5. WayneCider

WayneCider Member

Not at all for us. If you grind deep, the friction, pressure and heat from the back wall (aka the cul de sac) against my glans negates all lubrication

6. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Have to agree with Circular . Never been a problem for me and I enjoy a nice juicy one .:sunglasses:

Circular likes this.
  7. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I really love juicy pussy as well. When I go down on my wife's pussy when it is really wet, I love the slipperiness and taste of the vaginal juices.