Does Cocaine make your dick

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by jmt, Jun 30, 2010.

1. whojabless

whojabless Member

if you blame coke on making your dick small.....truth might be you probably just have a small dick.

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

no, but it can turn a mouth into a vagina..

Irminsul likes this.
  3. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Smoking Reduces Penis Size
    by George Atkinson

The after-sex cigarette may be a thing of the past if the results of a study undertaken at Boston University are proven. Dr Pedram Salimpour suggests that smoking may lead to a decrease in penis size.

In the same way that smoking has been shown to damage the ability of the blood vessels in the lungs and heart to retain elasticity, Dr Salimpour reckons that the vessels of the penis may be equally affected. The blood vessels of the penis are much smaller than those of the heart so constriction in this area may have relatively more severe consequences. Although whether the embarrassment of impotence is more severe than certain death, we at altPENIS are not qualified to judge.
    Clive Bates, director of ASH (Action on Smoking and Health) says: "The advantage of the penis from the communications point of view is that it is easy to imagine it shrivelled up and shrunken whereas damage to other vital organs such as the heart is much less obvious or easy to visualise." - Of course the penis has the additional significant communication disadvantage of not being able to speak.[/quote]

dunno how reliable this is but makes sense medically

4. creedlespeek

creedlespeek Member

If you're using cocaine on a regular basis, genital size is the least of your problems.

5. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

I remember i was tripping on e once and my whole package shrank, like it tripped me the fuck out. I never tried cokiena, ive heard its the greatest high ever. Even so that stuff scares me.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

smoking smaller dick.. yeah right. had I knows this, I could have a 13 inch dick by now.

7. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

One of the worst, most expensive, short highs ever.

8. PB_Smith

PB_Smith Huh? What? Who, me?

It also makes your stuff taste nasty. The wife refused to go "down there" when I smoked cigs. She said my spunk tasted bitter and nasty and she stopped doing it until I quit smoking.
    That was a BIG incentive to quit.:D

9. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

I never put cocaine on my dick.

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

no lie, I was with a crack snap/whore, I put crack rocks in my dick hole and made her get them out.. and she did, suck them right out and put them in her pipe and puff puff puff.. crack cocaine is not water soluble, its easy to get them half way down the shaft, ejaculation will bring them back out, even precum will slide them back to the tip..

[​IMG]..:D

11. thedope

You are a delightfully sick fuck ya know. I'm not really into dilatation, no hard or sharp objects up the clit on a stick.

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

the crack is also less corrosive than regular cocaine, cause the B-Soda neutralizes it.. not something you do a million time, but I had to experience the ghetto pimp life least once..
    ive tooled around with sounds b4, kinda know whats going on down there, whats harmful and not..
    also think cock splitting is strange, but yet a beautiful art when done right/ lol if there is such a right way.. :eek:

13. thedope

Oh, a personal right of passage. I celebrate diversity as well.

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

hehe. sounds stimulating..

15. bubbler211

bubbler211 Member

i dont need any other kinks in the old cock hehehehe

16. deleted

deleted Visitor

when my ex pierced my foreskin, she used saliva and cocaine to numb it.. actually it didnt hurt either way since it was sharp enough.. Though the piercing holes are still there, They are not even as they once were, back in the 90s'.. using magnetic release clasp on a leash, if shes pulling you around to hard they will let go and not tear the loops from the foreskin...:eek:

17. babyjay

babyjay Senior Member

perfect quote!

i once kicked a coked out "friend" in the nose. he was stepping way out of line... cops ended up coming, he threatened to beat my ass, hahahahah

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol jmt.

Forgotten about that one. He was like my first HF bully.

19. dazedgatsby

dazedgatsby shitheel

no, but it does make me want more cocaine.

20. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Fucking around with your own plumbing is plumb stupid.