Does anyone speak 'hippie babble' anymore

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by hippiestead, Mar 31, 2005.

1. Xzei

Xzei Member

Ducks wadaling down the street smoking a joint.
    DUDE ducks smoking a joint that shit would be trippy

2. RiverStone

RiverStone Ancient

trippy? I tripped the other day when I was walking down the street. Luckily I didn't bust my toe. Toe's are weird. You can grab things with your feet. Like ham. Ham is meat. I meet alot of people everyday. Like this one guy who use to be a crack dealer, but he found Christ. Christ. Krist. Krist Novoselic. From Nirvana! Kurt Cobain started Buddhism. Buddhism is cool. And full of bud. You smoke it. And laugh alot. I laugh at alot of things. Things are weird. Like shrooms?

3. 'nigma

'nigma Member

I had a dream once. I was the catapillar smoking a hooka from Alice in Wonderland. I saw this drag queen dreesed like Alice before at a pride fest. Lesbians are good at football.

4. hnugginbuggin

hnugginbuggin Member

once i gave birth and it felt like a football coming out of my ass, but im no lesbian

5. PsychosisDiagnosis

PsychosisDiagnosis Member

i'm left with luscious lesbians but sex is weird when social conformity tricks the culprits into forgetting how to see eye to eye, clouds form in the sky predicting future weather patterns,whether or not this life leads to the next

6. 'nigma

'nigma Member

re incarnation is a trippy idea and I beleive in it fully, man. God just feels far to much like a bi product of babylon. We should all escape the big mean B, man.

7. RiverStone

RiverStone Ancient

Escape the B man. Escape the man. The man has the power. Fight the power! Powerful warriors from Rome! Mighty Hercules shall fight for the world! The world that has been forgotten. Forgotten due to the smoking of many joints. Joints of bone.

8. green hell

green hell Member

never in my life have i ever cared about your godamn ugly painted toenails. not because i am not attracted to them, sir, oh no. tis the work of a large, gray, flop-bellied feline that crosses my path every now and then, and who advises me on my utmost unimportant decisions i find myself tangoing with every now and then. but i'm not a dancer. i'm not a hater, either. quite contrarely, i am a lover with many to love. and you, good woman, are quite attractive. the other day, whilst in the act of something unspeakable, the condom broke. now i have twins named burt, ernie, betty, wilmer, octavious, frank, and margrate.

9. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I FRIGGIN LOVE THIS NEW LANGUAGE. I actually understood it right away because I've always found such talk simply hilarious and fun.

10. hippiestead

hippiestead Ms.Cinnamon

You have Ernie & Burt, we have Ert & Bernie...they live in the back,in the corner, in the dark, where everyone spills the oatmeal...that's cuz Ert & Bernie came from Sesame Street; they're Earnie & Burt's oatmeal spilling cousins.

11. Aldousage

Aldousage Member

Monty's Baptismal to the Galaxy:

Playing word association football with the Douglas Adams framed for another man's crime me a river (and that's NOT a watered-down member of the just-blessed test).

12. andallthatstocome

andallthatstocome not a squid

I camped this summer and met a bird, but the bird fried, like my brain that one day I tried Salvia; man, that was tasty bong water! I salivate just thinking of it. I have drymouth when unjust thinking occurs. oh, a curse is on mankind, placed by mankind to not be kind to the kind of man who tries to do the right thing; sadly, sometimes a left hand path must be taken to do the right thing... when you hold out your left hand with the thumb out, it looks like an L, but when you hold your right hand out with the thumb out, it looks nothing like an R... what gives?

13. dreamingcasually

dreamingcasually Member

Birds? I prefer lions. lions are cool. i call my friend lion but his name is Leo. Who's a leo? I'm a libra. Halloween is coming up. WHo;s dressing up? ahhh I want to be a magician. Who knows how to do magic? like taking a rabbit out of a hat? I don't like holding rabbits. their long sharp nails scare me i guess thats why you pull them out by the ears? I love my pitbull!!

14. hippiestead

hippiestead Ms.Cinnamon

Used to be that we smoked weed, then folks smoked bananas for a while but most of them went back to smoking weed...nowadays y'all are smoking flowers!

15. flowerchild92

flowerchild92 Member

pulling something by it's ears will hurt it! unless it's corn i suppose. but what about the other deaf vegetables? potatoes don't have ears but they have eyes. imagine that

16. andallthatstocome

andallthatstocome not a squid

that's nothing. mandrake root has legs

17. hippiestead

hippiestead Ms.Cinnamon

and those mandrakes have a knock-out yell when they're young...be careful when transplanting!

18. hnugginbuggin

hnugginbuggin Member

transplanting my foot!:eek:

19. white dove

white dove Member

walked of a cliff my car rran down lucky for gas or i would have drowned, the rope was there and a chain two, raining raining rain-bow folated away one the cloud, our parents would have been so proud<, peace

20. RiverStone

RiverStone Ancient

my parents were proud when i graduated. Like when the president went to the back of the universe and created a dimension of political assasinations. The allegations made by the angered people of Butterfly Nation. We will one day fly and go to meet the god of sky and smoke herbs and die in eternity forever. Like sleeping which is actually dying but not really dying. More like temporary dying. Temporal death anyone?

It is not dying. Tomorrow never knows according to the beatles. But there was a beetle skipping down the street the other day but this guy stepped on him. And the guts stuck to his shoe and the essence of the beetle stuck to him and he became one with the beetle and held the beetle soul true. We must remember to achieve enlightenment we must summon the Beatle within. So did the pharoahs which is why their carvings in Egypt had beetles on them. In the name of the Beatles, peace to the beetles! The beetle lies within. :coolgleamA: