Do you think your relationship would be better with more sex?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by chili, Apr 26, 2014.

1. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

No, no, I'm 62 and having sex two to three times a day. I think that's good enough.

2. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

Wow, that's pretty good Sunfighter, we both have businesses and three times a day would be impossible. We don't even see each other enough to try for that even once. I think more sex would always be a good thing but as long as both want it more. Might be a toll on a relationship if one wants it more and the other doesn't as much. The answer would be yes if both can be all over it together. And yes if time allows, it should happen.
    Unless the relationship is bad I am betting most couples get what they need.

3. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I only see her three days a week in case you were wondering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. VerySexual

VerySexual Members

Sex everyday would be good for me. :) It just isn't alway practical.

5. scarlett_tunic

scarlett_tunic Member

Honestly as long as you are both happy with the amount of sex it's fine. I don't understand why there has to be this competition between couples -- who has more sex. Sex is nice but it isn't really the only way to connect as a couple.

I personally couldn't do sex everyday; that would be too exhausting (just like I can't do drugs or drink everyday).

6. AngelAus

AngelAus Member

I see my boy usually for a month and then he goes offshore to work for a month.
    When he's with me we are having sex daily but when he's not with me I could surely use more sex. We have something worked out for this period that's currently working well so that helps but it still could be better. I'm hoping my boy soon retires from his heavy work load and settles down into something more manageable closer to home but this would be taking a leap in our relationship that I'm not sure needs to be taken yet. We are mostly interested in each other sexually or at least that's how we got this thing together but now some feelings have come into play. Unsure if I should ask him to settle down with me just yet though.

7. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

I don't like being told no when I want sex I know my appetite for it is more than the average person so I don't mind asking for it cause they might not be thinking about it right then but if I ask for it I better get it or like get it in a reasonable span of time. If I'm not getting it enough there is a problem and maybe we should brake up cause u don't love me enough to meet my needs u knew who I was from the beginning and if u didn't think u could handle it then u shouldn't have tried to have a relationship with me at all

8. Amethyst87F

Amethyst87F JesF35

I can "go back and forth" with how I could answer this question.

I've been with my boyfriend off and on for 7 years. During much of the times we've been together, I've lived in places where I've stayed in a shared bedroom and in units with other housemates.

During such times he and I have had to wait to get the bedroom to ourselves or use the bathroom for when we want to do things like that.

Also, I used to be much more confident in bed.

Things are different with the guy I'm with now. -- In younger days I was much louder in bed and was more into making faces and whatnot. -- That was pretty fun for me.

He and I also weren't able to see each other in person for around 2 years except for twice. -- Now he's moved into the housing compilation that I'm in and I'm still adjusting to having him around and also about our sex life.

As for whether I think we should be making love more... --- I think I'd be fine with once a week or once every two weeks.

He's pretty much always he who initiates us getting down. -- I do sometimes turn him down. -- That is one thing that I would like to change. -- I don't think I should ever refuse. -- Well, maybe once in awhile.

I never used to turn down whoever I was with.

-- I also heard on TV that it's recommended for couples to have sex once a week. -- Of course that's not for every couple.

I agree with the comment of it making a couple closer.

waynedunn likes this.
  9. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes :sunglasses:

Badamy likes this.
  10. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Sex can be like a bag of sweets. When you don't have them you always seem to fancy one, but when their there, you don't always bother to eat them.
    Feeling close to someone is just as important as the jumping up and down in bed for both parties.

11. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Having more sex means you have to have more time alone with your partner. And I would definitely take that. Whether or not that time is spent having sex is immaterial. I'd be just as happy cuddling on the couch in front o the news or something, or cooking together.

That being said, I feel we have an adequate amount of sex. I even got lucky last night.

Badamy likes this.
  12. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I would say yes only because my girlfriend and I are in a long distance relationship. We're sexually eager in terms of what we want to do with each other, although we're not overeager. In other words, if our relationship didn't have to suffer from the long distance aspect, we'd probably be having enough sex already.

jmadre likes this.
  13. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

Things get the same with my relationship. We fall into a kind of rut. I feel like we just go through the motions of our daily routines and we talk but it's kind of blah. When we get back to being intimate we feel super close again.

Badamy likes this.
  14. Badamy

Badamy Visitor

More sex? Sure... Better sex...with more time, like others have said, would be ideal.
    Lately though, I spend my free five minutes with an outlet and Mr. Hitachi.❤️

waynedunn likes this.
  15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

July 2014, I bet ya this guy is divorced now

16. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

More or less wouldn't matter to me.

17. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

What relationship ?
    I vote Yes though. So we used to have a member of .here with the username cuddlefart? Hm

Asphalt-cowboy likes this.
  18. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Initially I said "yes" to this question because of the long distance nature of my relationship with my partner. But now that I've been reunited with her in her country, and have been spending some time with her, I'm thinking my answer is actually more like "not necessarily". I don't necessarily want more sex. I just want more instances of quality sex. This is all totally not her fault, nor is it mine. But if anything, perhaps I may be to blame as I don't require sex nearly as much as most other men do. In fact, I don't even care about sex nearly as much as I do about our cultural, and intellectual compatibility.

TAZER-69 likes this.
  19. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Yes from me.

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm probably one of those people that's completely satisfied with sex in my our relationship. So I'm going to say it, with no regrets.