Do you think that i am "less of a lesbian" because i like women's bodies?

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Sinead 1965, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Sinead 1965

Sinead 1965 Members

A lot of heterosexual people think that lesbians are attracted to the political idea of not being with a man. Why? I am 53year old skinny short 5ft2 tall freckled face thin lips green eyes redhaired soft butch single lesbian woman. People call me ugly alot of the times, and also make jokes about my looks. Ever since I was 14 people always call me names. I think I'm ugly and you can tell me I'm beautiful but I won't believe it. I am more sexually attracted to ultrafeminine tall curvy attractive women. I feel immensely attracted even standing next to tall,curvy, feminine women. It's been a pattern since I was a teenager. I'm about 5'2", and when I'm out and about and look around myself on a typical day, most people seem well and truly taller than me (including women). Often heterosexual people are implying that I'm less of a lesbian because I have that type of attraction Do you think that i am "less of a lesbian" because i like women's bodies? It's totally natural. I think that unlike for straight dudes, there isn't the societal pressure for lesbians to be "into" boobs or "into" butts, so now an interest in ladies' breasts or butts is considered (by some) to be a straight-dude trait. It's not a straight dude trait.

To be honest, I'm overly excited by big boobs like a lot of straight men seem to be? Also there's something about a nice looking butt that gives me an eyegasm...of course, I like to look at cleavage too. My eyes go to the butt first, but maybe that's because it's easier to look at since the other person isn't facing you as you check their butt out? I loooove the female physique. And I love massive boobs. To the point where I stare at them on strangers, or go for people because they have nice big boobs. For me nothing looks sexier on a woman than a shiny satin or silk outfit. I randomly walk up to women dressed in silk or satin and start rubbing their back . I've also been known to do it to strangers too. I have the greatest trouble thinking rationally when i am around women dressed in shiny silk or satin. One of the things I've noticed over the years is that I'm always attracted to heterosexual tall curvy ultrafeminine women that I know are unavailable. For me the, taller a woman the better.
    I love women in silky satin clothing. If I see a tall woman with big breasts wearing satin blouse on high heels walking down the street I will be aroused. Small breasts don't really do it for me. Every time i see tall feminine woman dressed in satin or silk outfit walking around with big massive breasts & butt cheeks swaying all over the place i lose control. I feel immensely attracted even standing next to tall,curvy, feminine women. It's been a pattern since I was a teenager.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm attracted to the female form. I have zero interest in political views.

3. KathyL

KathyL Super Moderator Super Moderator

Being a lesbian is about being a woman attracted to women. That's all it means. Lots of lesbian women have gotten involved in political activism out of self-preservation, but it's not a requirement to get your membership card. (You do have your membership card, don't you? ;) )

That is their preconception. You don't have to fit into anyone's preconception.

Sinead 1965 likes this.
  4. Sinead 1965

Sinead 1965 Members

It is a very straight-skewed viewpoint to think women who like women should be attracted to more masculine women.

5. You are attracted to women = lesbian.
    What type of women you are attracted to is irrelevant.

Either way, I think you're just using this thread to talk in a rather odd manner about your fondness for touchable, big breasted women in silky clothing.

6. Sinead 1965

Sinead 1965 Members

I just don't understand why people say anyone is more or less of a lesbian for any arbitrary reason, as if there is some sort of lesbian barometer and you have to check off a list of qualifiers to be a real one. Fuck that.

7. Sinead 1965

Sinead 1965 Members

I have never been with a man sexually and don't want to be at all. Nothing against men but they just don't do it for me. I don't want to appear more feminine.The reality is I love women. I love the way they dress, their attention to detail when they put on makeup or do their nails. I love dark red lipstick, blood red nails, silky smooth stockings,satin and silk clothes, short skirts and high heels. I don't find men physically attractive and never have, not even the 'hot' ones. I feel immensely attracted even standing next to tall,curvy, feminine women. It's been a pattern since I was a teenager.

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

What about men with long hair?

9. Sinead 1965

Sinead 1965 Members

No.

10. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I think that a lot I feel that women (young women especially) are more attracted to the idea or the image of being a lesbian. I don't think they're politically driven really. But to answer, yes I suspect that frequently enough to mention it.

That said, I respect the lifestyle and support the choice. I have to let it go really. It's none of my business. Were I a woman though, I don't know if that's a choice I would be comfortable making. Not uncomfortable in the sense of comfort zones or personal choices. I just don't know if I'd feel like I were doing anything other than rebelling. I would feel like I wasn't being true to myself I'd wager.

But that's me personally... no one can change that! :) and I think it's vastly different for every person who comes to terms with themselves.

That said, I'm heterosexual. We could all be reminded of heterosexual privilege in threads like these.

BTW if this is in the lesbian forum and I'm not supposed to post here please let me know and I will edit, or the mods can delete my post if you see fit to report it. Sorry in advance if that's the case.

11. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

I think the OP is confusing feminism with lesbian..ism

StellarCoon likes this.
  12. Sinead 1965

Sinead 1965 Members

I am not confused. A lot of heterosexual people are confusing feminism with lesbian..ism.

13. Yogamat

Yogamat Members

Tbh,if you started rubbing my back,whether I knew you or not,I'd probably turn around and (swear and tell you where to go)or (2)Thump you, swear and tell you where to go.I believe in personal boundaries myself,and yes I'm straight too.I'd also tell a guy the same thing,unless it was my gorgeous husband ;)

14. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Nope
    Despite the current state of political insanity...sexual attraction has nothing to do with politics

15. Sinead 1965

Sinead 1965 Members

I am a 53year old woman and have had this fetish since i was around 16-17. This is how its been for as long as i can remember.
    I know this sounds strange and maybe even a bit sick to you.I gravitate toward tall curvy women dressed in silk or satin like fruit fly on a banana. Usually i approach random women dressed in silk or satin seemingly perplexed, and rub their backs or arms the same way someone might pat a pregnant lady's belly.Usually they are too shocked to say anything about it right then and there. And I guess that is my power - the stealthy and quick assault. These women my "victims" are physically stronger than me. I am just a skinny, short, tiny, ginger woman.Standing next to these women i look like a midget. I never cease to be amazed at how many let themselves be touched by me without making a scene or trying to stop me. The first touch takes them by surprise and takes a while for it to register, so much so that it is usually dismissed as accidental contact.

Only one woman punched me in the face 11 and a half years ago August 2007. This woman is really tall like 5ft11 and she has huge breasts. She was wearing pink short sleeve satin blouse. I walked up to her at super market parking lot and said to her "Uuuu i love your blouse" AS i placed my hands on her upper chest and started rubbing in circular motions! She got mad and punched me in the face. Then she pushed me and she left.

I personally believe that i wouldn't be perverted if i didn't look that bad...because i like life but i can't enjoy it because of this...and i just can't do anything about it...and this makes me perverted and predatory because i only know that i have one life...but still can't find any happiness. I have never wanted to hurt anyone but i fear that i am a pervert and i feel like i have a paraphilia do i?

16. Sinead 1965

Sinead 1965 Members

Unfortunately many people see terfs as the voice of feminism which really doesn't help either group.

17. Sinead 1965

Sinead 1965 Members

There are certain things that I as a lesbian woman have to think about, face up to, confront, suffer, that heterosexual people can live with as some kind of privilege and take for granted.

18. KathyL

You deserved the punch in the face. You admit that you commit assault on strangers. If you did that to me, I'd break your fingers.

If you keep telling yourself that you are ugly, you will believe it and your behaviour will match. Take pride in your appearance, whatever cards you were dealt. Learn to like yourself, and maybe you will attract suitable partners. Don't assault people.

19. Sinead 1965

Sinead 1965 Members

The reality is deep inside I know that i am hideous looking , every time I walk past a mirror I feel a pang in my heart as I'm reminded what everyone else is looking at . Being an ugly short skinny masculine ginger soft butch lesbian just leads you to a viscous circle which if your lucky enough will break one day but otherwise you will be in a dark pit for a lot of your life .

20. KathyL

Your luck will turn when you take charge of your life and make it so.

I know the vicious circle you describe. I was there a few years ago. I hated how I looked, and I could see myself getting drawn closer to that dark pit. So I made some changes in my life that changed how I saw myself. I am still never going to be pretty, but that's okay. I like who I am, and I smile when I see myself in the mirror.

My life isn't your life, and I can't tell you what changes you need to make. You will have to decide those for yourself. But the change begins with you.

Asmodean likes this.