Do you have one friend that you are Bi with?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by topper, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

Easy. You just.......ya know....stay with one person.

2. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Of the same or opposite gender?

3. phd1956

phd1956 Member

No sadly I don't have.

4. jsoze303

jsoze303 Members

I have one friend that i hook up with weekly, he has the best cock and we have so much fun

snowmanb2 likes this.
  5. topper

topper Member

Being Bi or Gay is having deisres and lifestyle for other guys, not just a mutual bj with a friend. Lables suck anyway. Wife can't do it anymore, but our friend offered to help out. If my wife didn't encourage it, I doubt I would have ever had the opportunity.

6. Intriguedandcurious

Intriguedandcurious Members

I used to, in High School and first years of college. He was my best friend first, then things turned sexual. We had a secret sexual relationship for about 3 years until he moved away. Similar to your story. Have not found anyone else like that since him.

7. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Had one with a lifetime friend off and on since 7th grade, it ended at 23. Ends up he was gay and had no interest in women and he was a top. That was not happining, when I wouldn't do that he ended it. None of our friends knew. At 18 we were sucking each other 4-5 times a week and I was having sex with two girls as well. I began to realize he was gay since he became jealous of the girls. He admitted to me at about 20 or so he had no interest in them. They were certainly interested in him though.

8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've had several suck buddies even though I was all about women. Oral fixation I had, stemmed from wishing I could suck my own 8" cock. I've always been all about women in public, but give me a nice 8-9" cock behind closed doors and I become any mans cock sucking dream!

I love it likes this.
  9. Bichimp67

Bichimp67 Members

I have a friend I met online who lives on my mail route. We get together during my lunch break. I don't think I could handle more than one FWB at a time.

10. Andys50

Andys50 Members

Well I’m back to looking for a new married retired man that just likes to get sucked off.. The friend I had for 3 years moved away

11. lion1978

lion1978 The King

more than one

12. Pantyman75

Pantyman75 a man and his panties

Yes but many years ago I was his cum dump and loved every inch of his dick. I sure do miss it no dildo can compare to a real cock

13. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

My soul mate. Our anniversary is on the 12th.