Do You Always Remember The Biggest You've Had Even After You Aren't With Them Anymore?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by ian_ian11, Mar 8, 2016.

1. ian_ian11

ian_ian11 Members

Asking for a friend ;) lol

Suburbanray likes this.
  2. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

I remember the dicks better than the guys for all my past partners, lol.
    But yes, and i also remember the best.
    Both of which are details no sane person divulges to their significant other, the person youre with is always the professed biggest and best regardless of the truth for their prides sake.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i suppose it depends on how big she was and whether she was on top.

4. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife certainly remembers the biggest she ever had. It wasn't mine, and it was a long time ago.

5. silk896

silk896 Member

Yes.
    male - Oslo 2003. A true toe curler.

Female - My first love.

6. sxyrenee

sxyrenee Members

Yes! The burning, the pain I did not enjoy it! The best is a toss up! But it sure wasn't big dick.

7. lovebreana

lovebreana Members

I remember the biggest, but it wasn't the best. It was like he thought that just having a big dick meant he didn't have to do any work, or foreplay, which was really not the case.

8. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

Oh yes, and not fondly! He tended to loose his self control as he got close to ejaculating & thrust wildly, that really did hurt!

9. Jenny40

Jenny40 Members

God yes. The two biggest were gorgeous black African guys with absolutely enormous cocks. Unforgettable, and not only because I was able to take it all :) Great times.

10. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife certainly remembers the biggest she had, and she hasn't seen him (or it) in over 40 years.

11. sxynae

sxynae Members

Of course! It hurt like hell! Feel burning and stretching like giving birth.

12. katsex

katsex Members

Absolutely. My first was my biggest (lucky me) and it hurt then hurt some more and then it got painful not to mention unable to walk the next day normally.

13. Arlene Foxy

Arlene Foxy Members

The biggest guy I've had is now married to a cousin of mine. I often see him and it's extremely awkward because I was obsessed with his size I literally use to allow him to have sex with me whenever he wanted because he's big and knows how to use it. I remember him carrying me to bed when we first started dating because I was too sore. Well my cousin obviously gets her vagina stretched now by him and here I am telling strangers he was in me.

14. Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl Members

For sure....I remember the biggest one I had. It hurt most of the time when we first started, then he learned that foreplay made a huge difference before penetrating.
    I'm pretty sure a woman can take almost any size as long as she properly aroused first. Women's pussies are like men's dicks...they too can expand when aroused.

1 person likes this.
  15. WayneCider

WayneCider Member

PSA to all the ladies... If the guy you're currently fucking has the biggest dick you've ever had, tell him. If he's the thickest and not the longest or the longest, but not the thickest, tell him anyway.

My second wife told me of the biggest guy she was with who was an inch longer than me, but never told me I was her thickest until we were getting our divorce. In the grand scheme of things, it wouldn't have changed the outcome, but her lack of giving compliments was really one of my pet peeves with her.

16. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Oh Yes! It was a friend of hubby's and hubby watched! I got really used to him Cummings over almost every Saturday night! Mmmmmmmm!

1 person likes this.
  17. oldbiker7425

oldbiker7425 Members

My ex-wife was good about remembering her biggest, she told me it wasn't long but it was as thick as her wrist. It wasn't mine and that's OK mine makes me happy. My current wife is to much of a prude to talk about it.

18. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Before we were married, we had open relationship. Attended a few swing parties, so she had several large men. One was a favorite, and she had sex with him several times. Their birthdays were 1 day apart, so for several years they got together, and celebrated. Now about 40 years later,on her birthday we often laugh about what she was doing way back then. But she did have one guy bigger that she remembers. What she remembers about his was that even though he was huge. He was uncut, and when he entered her. He pulled the foreskin down over the head, and she said he slid in easy. She felt stretched, but he slid in and out very easy.

19. bunnygirl

bunnygirl available in taiwan

my current boyfriend is by far the one with the biggest one I've ever had in me and also gives me the best orgasms i ever had.

20. WayneCider

WayneCider Member

Because of his length or girth?