Do Vegans Swallow?

Discussion in 'Vegetarian' started by psymon*, Apr 22, 2017.

1. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

I'm actually quite curious about this. I mean, doesn't it go totally against the vegan principle of not consuming animal-based protien products or byproducts?

1 person likes this.
  2. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

This is as lame as do vegans breastfeed?

Think it through.

Vegan philosophy says animals aren't here for human exploitation.

Now, can an animal give consent?
    A human?

Also, I changed the title to remove misogynistic references to grown women as girls, and heteronormative language.
    Vegan men swallow, too.

4 people like this.
  3. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

Dang, I didn't think this would come across as offensive. My apologies. I'm new, and I'm all for good moderating as it can be a chore to be a good mod, but I didn't expect to have my sentences corrected by language policemen on the lookout for micro aggressions. If heteronormative words aren't allowed here, you could have let me know a little nicer.

If heteronormative speech is offensive on here, that would be like saying that I, as a Jew, should be offended by Easter Eggs.

I guess I gotta be more careful what I say around here.

4. Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps Am I being detained?

I'm amazed that vegans don't drink water. I do see it from their point of view though. It is a fishes home.

5. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

Vegans don't drink water because it is the fishes home? How do vegans justify eating vegetable which require water to grow?

6. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Pretty sure that was a joke.

7. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

Vegans pretend they are not animals, that humans are not a part of the animal kingdom or food chain. Vegans associate themselves with aliens. Vegans should talk to scientists regarding this. I wonder how a vegan would feel about being eaten by a lion, tiger or bear.

1 person likes this.
  8. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Why do you care how someone else chooses to live their life?

2 people like this.
  9. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

omg, this is hilarious

10. drumminmama

Nah, only vegan Jews are offended by Easter eggs.
    My Seder had huevos haminados, as usual. My annual cooking of eggs. I had a beet as z'roa, and an orange on the plate as well.

So, did you think it through, yet?
    Find they key as to why swallowing and breastfeeding are vegan?

11. Funmplsguy

Funmplsguy Members

So no one answered if vegan do or do not swallow :/

12. drumminmama

So, no one can work this out? Really?

While the answer is always "it depends on the individual," because humans do nothing categorically, from the ethics standpoint (and removing the don't waste potential people full quiver nut balls) there is no compulsion not to swallow semen.

How does that tie to breastfeeding?
    Consent. A cow is unable to give consent to be milked. They might go docilely due to habituation, or because that's where the food is, but mothers in the wild often push away nursing young as they start to "age out" of needing milk.
    Human mothers consent to breastfeed. Or they buy formula. (I'm taking the health and ability issue out here. To be unable isn't refusing.)

Assuming that sexual contact is consensual, swallowing is not against the philosophy.

13. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

We need vegans to answer this and not people who answer for vegans, and are not vegan.

This is quite the conundrum.

14. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

This is all useful information because, to the best of my knowledge anyway I've never had a blow job from a vegan. If ever I should be so lucky to get such an offer from, say Fiona Apple or Chrissie Hynde I'll be sure to mention or not beforehand whether I've had an omelet for breakfast within the last few days.

My neighbour gave me some eggs from her chickens recently, then after I'd eaten the eggs proceeded to tell me that they she feeds them cat food sometimes!

As a vegetarian who eats eggs, I always just assumed that chickens were fed on grains and that? I didn't thnk they were omnivores. All other dairy products I eat which are all made from cow's milk are produced by an animal that is fed on vegan feed. That said, some factory farming companies that I would tend to avoid have been known to feed cattle on offal.

So, the question is... if you are a vegan and you like sucking cock do you have a problem with imbibing semen from men who eat meat or dairy products?

I prefer to engage in sexual relations with non-carnivores, for example sheep.

I once copped of with a bird and went home with her, and when we got to her place she decided she was hungry and had chicken soup. Didn't really feel like a snog after that.

3 people like this.
  15. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

I don't really... If the way they live their life makes them happy then I live and let live. It's when they boast the moral high ground and try to shame you into submission, and later into forceful conversion. But yes, Walking Dickhead asks another pressing question: Would a vegan swallow a man who eats like a carnivore?

16. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

But what if the baby being breastfed is vegan and isn't consenting to consuming human based breast milk?

1 person likes this.
  17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Did you just assume that babies feeding responsibilities???? :toetap05:

18. Scratched

Scratched Members

So, when you're servicing your "friend", does it make a difference if the vitamin she took that day contained animal minerals/ vitamin sources?

Or the vaccine or medicine you get from your pharmacy was lab tested on rats? Or maybe it had some animal remains @ the cellular level that make it work? Lots of variables there.

A lot of rubbish I believe...ya think Adam and Eve were vegetarians or carnivores? Did they care? No they were probably just hungry.

1 person likes this.
  19. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

We know we are also human. Are you saying it's natural to eat meat because the lion and other animals eat other animals? This is true but we humans have higher thinking so we can choose to not to be like the lion. I don't fault a predator for eating what it does it is the circle of life but it can't think of the ethics of killing like I do it just reacts.

20. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

I really wanted this to be about females, swallowing and vegans. I already know the answer to vegan men and swallowing, or I know how one man feels about it.

http://www.gaypopbuzz.com/50-gay-men-answer-do-you-swallow/

If vegan men from any of the spectrum want to share their opinion on this I most certainly welcome their feedback.

I hope to hear from some vegan women from all genders in the female spectrum regarding this too.