Disappointed Women in NE US Aren't More Flirty

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Sammy76, Mar 5, 2018.

1. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

It saddens me that the film industry is dead in my opinion and most of the people who I worked with are no longer with us. Some moments stick with me as examples of what all the computers in the world could never achieve today. Post syncing with the marvelous score written for us by Dave Grusin to the amazing camera work of Billy Williams is something that you will never see today. You can play with animation as long as you like, but getting ducks to swim and geese to fly for you is beyond the realms of any computer. This was shot for the large screen in 35mm with a full size Panavision camera. You can just imagine our delight as those two birds dived center screen like a couple of Hollywood actors. On the night of the premier, people had tears running down their face before the film even started. Just a piano with a few plants and birds.

GLENGLEN likes this.
  2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Weed helps more with missing signals than with getting lucky imo. But i can relate to most of your post.
    I just rather get lucky with someone i can have a good time with (still talking about just having a chill time here, not neccesarily about going to funky town), and this often, but not always/by definition, is because of a shared affinity for smoking some weed :)

Not having expectations about getting laid, real luck and just looking for a good time with someone else gave me more experience than acting like a player too, that's for sure. Good head of hair probably didn't hurt either :p

3. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

stoppit lolol

wilsjane likes this.
  4. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

One of my best friends studied theater there and sold a little weed on the side.

Old school Maine humor/sarcasm:

A young fella asks an old man if he's lived in Maine all of his life. The old man responds, "Not yet."

C/S,
    Rev J

Asmodean and Noserider like this.
  5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

very true, if you're just talking about its effects on you. but i've heard from several people that they have had good things happen after sharing their weed with a woman.

it's never worked that way for me, but i've heard it enough times that it doesn't seem like total bullshit.

6. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

Having lived in the south and northeast, i can kinda see where you're coming from. In the south people were much more laid back, friendlier, with a more relaxed attitude. Around here (northeast) people are more stressed out in comparison. Like they feel the need to keep their guard up.

7. Total Darkness

I'm the same way. It's usually another female that points it out to me. I normally assume they are just being friendly.

8. Total Darkness

lol. In Newark that's the quickest way to the cemetery.

9. Sammy76

Sammy76 Members

Gosh...I remember back in the day getting high and going to the pool on hot summer days. It felt so sensual and I swear if there was a woman at the pool who seemed to be interested, we'd have mind sex. Just body language matching up, even if she was with a guy, it just seemed like we were in our own world. Of course many times I'd invite a woman upstairs to get out of the heat, smoke a little and "relax". Ah...those were the days.

10. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Here's a classic frisian one:

A farmer is watching the road in front of his place. A passenger comes by, stops and asks the farmer "Do your goats smoke?"
    Farmer answers "No."
    Passenger says, "Then your barn is on fire."

Reverand JC likes this.