Did you "swallow" during your first bisexual experience?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by profezzor_x, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Willgeorge

Willgeorge Members

No didn't the first time but have every time since. I love when his cum floods into my mouth, I swallow it down to the last drop.

2. Dgman

Dgman Members

Yes I did. And I wanted to. I sucked him to completion while I fingered his ass. He loved it and moaned loudly. I kissed him with his cum in my mouth. He loved it as we both swallows it.

3. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

Yea, I enjoy that the best. Finger on his prostate, driving him out of his mind, between the sucking and massaging on the prostate.
    Then feeling his prostate getting harder and harder til it goes into spasm as he shoots in your mouth, tasting his jit/jiss/spooge while feeling the prostate and a-hole quiver. You know you've drained him and you just keep swallowing. You know he's a happy man.

Marriedbicouple and Volant45 like this.
  4. Dgman

Dgman Members

Mmmmm 2wishes!!! To have your cock in my mouth. And secondly for you to suck me as you finger fuck me!

5. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

That's a deal, Buddy.

1 person likes this.
  6. Brianlee73kc

Brianlee73kc Members

The first time I sucked cock I didn't swallow. But after him I had a lover that made me swallow,he was quite insistent that I swallow, so I learned how. Lots of gloryhole practice and I've become quite good at it. I love deepthroating a nice big, hard cock, and I love making a man cum, but I've found there is really and art to suppressing the gag reflex while deepthroating a cock. I've found most men love, and in fact prefer it.
    Personally though, I love e to taste the cum. I love it when they cum either shooting IN my mouth or give me a warm facial and I can taste that too. Facials are hot.

Marriedbicouple likes this.
  7. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Sounds messy

8. SEBOY

SEBOY Members

I swallowed when I sucked my first cock. It was my main reason to suck one in the first place just to taste and swallow the cum. There was loads of it and although I gagged at first,I soon adjusted and gulped it down. The second time(about an hour later) I asked him to squirt it over face as I lay there with my mouth wide open catching some of it but most of it went all over my face. I wied it with my hand into my mouth as I watched myself in a big mirror and loved the sight of his cum all over me. I am bi but I am such a cumslut when I am with guys! I often fantasise about being the cumslut in a bukkake session with loads of different guys cumming over me but I dont think I could ever actually do it for real. I dont know any gay guys anyway so not much chance of getting involved in a session anyway is there.It is a horny thought though....mmmm cum dripping from me everywhere as I waited for the next load!

9. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Really messy

10. casualguy

casualguy Members

Not the first time, but many times since. The feel of a cock in your mouth as it starts to orgasm is amazing. The first time this happened it was such a great experience. Never forgot that first time.

Marriedbicouple and jmadre like this.
  11. nympho man

nympho man Member

I sucked my first cock recently and I sucked him dry. My wife was straddling his face and he was tongueing her pussy. His cock was right there and I took the opportunity and started sucking and licking his balls. He loved it and my wife was rooting me on as I sucked. I could feel his cock swell and start to explode in my mouth. I just tightened my lips around his swollen head and sucked down every last drop!

12. RetailManager1976

RetailManager1976 Members

To this day I still haven't tasted cum. My first time happened in high school (it unfortunately hasn't happened since) and we both always made each other stop when we were close to cumming and just finished ourselves off.

13. MADDENEDMAN

MADDENEDMAN Members

Yup. Spitters are quitters after all

1 person likes this.
  14. oldbiker7425

oldbiker7425 Members

First time he didn't cum at all, too nervous, second time I swallowed.

15. jsb

jsb Member

Hell yes I swallowed every drop.

16. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

My first time was forced (though he was a friend, sleeping over in the next room) and he had been wanking before he came in to straddle me and push is large stiffie into my mouth - I have no idea whether I came or not - it all happened so fast. It was so long ago that the top-40 was completely different to the one we have today.

WPTR, 1540 on your dial, serving the tri-city area - Albany Troy Schenectady -

WKBW - 1520 on your dial, Dick Biondi here with the top-40, news, weather and sports

17. hankerxxx

hankerxxx Members

My first time I sucked a cock was a long long time ago, maybe 40 years but I'll never forget it. I had wanted to for a long time but then one day, an opportunity presented itself and bam, I just did it. He was younger and gay, me divorced/straight/bi. We got to his place and I just got on my knees in front of him as he sat on the couch and took his pants down and just went for it. What a WONDERFUL experience. Feeling his lovely cock swell in my mouth, I just suck and swirled my tongue like I liked my girl friends to do to me. Seemed to work as he moaned and loved it then before I knew it my mouth and throat was filled with his cum. I just kept swallowing, don't think I dribbled a drop and there was a LOT of cum. He said I must be gay but when I told him that had been my first time, he hardly believed it. Guess I was just a natural. Now all these years later, I've only managed a few times with other guys. Married, it's so difficult to stay secret, find a guy/place/time I usually have to settle with cam/sex with guys all over the place. Never anyone close enough to suck. Bummer!

18. mattygroves

mattygroves Members

Not the first time, he shot his load in my face, but the second time I swallowed every drop, I loved the taste of it.

Unless he really wants to give me a facial, I always swallow, including the last time, about 2 hours ago

Marriedbicouple and jsb like this.
  19. Occurious

Occurious Members

Not my first time, he was really into 69 and I was too new at it and distracted by him sucking me so I couldn't get him to cum. The second time I hooked up with him I think he sensed I was more into him taking control. We 69'd again for a while then he stood up and told me to get on my knees and suck his cock. I did and to this day remember as I rocked back and forth my hard cock bouncing up and down. He started fucking my face, making me gag and take it as far as I could. He wasn't huge so I did manage to take quite a bit. After a little bit he pushed all the way into my mouth/throat and shot down my throat. I gagged on it some but since he was so far back I couldn't really taste it. He didn't get me off and I went home and jacked off thinking about it.

A few months ago I was at a bath house a GH booth and this guy offered a really nice shaved cock, about 7.5". I sucked on him for what seemed like forever until my mouth got so sore I couldn't anymore. I ended up jacking him off and I wish I had been able to get him to cum in my mouth, he was a huge cummer, it flew everywhere as I stroked him.

20. bgeasy69

bgeasy69 Members

i always swallow