Dems need to smarten up

Discussion in 'Politics' started by black cat woman, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I'm sayin'

2. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

They are running the democrat party....like Hillary and Wasserman Schultz who rigged the nomination and screwed Bernie out of becoming POTUS. They are the women calling for the resignations of Franken and Conyers, who supported liberal causes for decades.

11 Democratic women who could run for president in 2020, ranked

3. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Bars mostly. When they become hostile after my sexual advances I naturally assume they are lesbians that hate all men, etc.

scratcho likes this.
  4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Word^

Same here when they molest my testicles again after I (apparently) scared them with a cool suprise kiss!

scratcho likes this.
  5. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

No true Scotsman falacy.

It’s feminists like the ones Unfocused Anakin describes who are the reason why women are abandoning feminism in droves. You can find such specimens running women’s and gender studies departments at universities. Or the DC women’s march

And people who get gender selective abortions don’t deserve functioning reproductive organs.

6. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

"Feminists" like the ones Unfocuse Anakin describes are psychotic and (if they are abusing their children because of gender) criminals who need to be reported to child protective services. I am unaware of statistics on the matter, but I suspect that neoprene_queen is correct that it's a small minority of the population, and atypical of feminists as a whole. Radical feminists of the "second wave" variety who have managed to make it to the faculties of universities are still a small, atypical (though vocal) minority, and shouldn't be used to tar women activists in general. Why do you feel so threatened by women marching? You're a libertarian. They have a right to march.

neoprene_queen, McFuddy and MeAgain like this.
  7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

i will femdom all your arses!

neoprene_queen likes this.
  8. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

[​IMG]

Irminsul likes this.
  9. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

I can appreciate your modern opinion on this, but gender selection is probably as old as humanity and is one of those odd things that separates us from the rest of the mammals along with abortion, homosexuality, art, music, laughter and our knowledge of imminent demise. In the past this was accomplished by disposing of the infant in all kinds of hideous ways, after they were born and the gender was known.

Today we are able to determine the gender early in the process (as well as condition and potential for birth defects). This makes gender selection more "clinical" but also apt to be controlled for some of the most frivolous reasons known to humankind. I fall back on the episode of Star Trek episode "A Taste of Armageddon" which was about a society that had managed to fully abolish the obvious horrors of war by instead waging it by computer. When a citizen from either side was selected by the computer, they had to report to a disintegration chamber within a certain period of time.

For them the horrors of war such as moldering corpses in battlefields, civilians killed en masse in various levels of crossfire, diseases and pestilence had been eliminated. For us, tossing newborns to the wolves, rats, fires or strangling them after presenting is mostly a distant memory. We have sanitized the way we kill children with an array of magical, "reasoned" justifications such as population control (primarily for the more advanced nations) and even as a way to bolster climate control (I still don't fully get this one).

While I don't personally like how this has come about, like abortion the notion of selective reproduction is likely as old as humanity. It will likely be with us for thousands of years to come in some form or another. Perhaps the selection will be made prior to conception and the barbaric killing aspect will finally leave us altogether. Sure makes me wonder what attributes beyond gender we'll be able to select and what justifications we will create to assuage our feelings on the matter.

10. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Of course, gender selection, as traditionally practiced, favored males, and probably still would be (and is) in large parts of Asia. Be careful what you wish for!

11. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Guess I won't be alive when the population reaches 20-30 billion. Man, that's gonna be fun! Of course humans being such a peaceful type, will be just fine. And remember :BUY MORE. BUY MORE NOW.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
    GeorgeJetStoned likes this.
  12. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

It is acceptable to be a lesbian in the democrat party, or gay, or bi-sexual, or transsexual. But if you are a heterosexual man you get demonized, thrown under the bus and purged from the party. Franken and Conyers worked for decades for the liberal cause....they weren't perverts or rapists or pedophiles, and did many things for the female cause. They didn't deserve to have their lives ruined by feminists out to take over the democrat party. This will cost the democrat party the 2018 and 2020 elections.
    The DNC is bankrupt, because the wealthy Hollywood liberals have stopped donating to the democrat party, after Schulz and Hillary screwed Bernie out of the nomination, and trashed so many men's lives.
    The GOP will out spend the DNC 20 to 1 in those elections, because all those corporations and CEO's that just got that $1.5 trillion tax welfare, will contribute 15% of it to the cons that gave it to them.
    There may never be a female POTUS.

Google................. DNC bankrupt

13. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

Maybe so, but I still admire the democrats for the way they handled Cantor. I bet they washed their lever-pulling hand with bleach after voting for his republican challenger.