Dems need to smarten up

Discussion in 'Politics' started by black cat woman, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Kerri

Kerri Members

I’m not charging him with any. I’m agreeing with his assessment that he acted inappropriately while suggesting condoning bad behavior perpetuates it

2. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I used to look like that...before I started smoking pot.

3. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Far out! Lilith sounds like my kinda babe.

neoprene_queen likes this.
  4. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Feminism is sexual abuse against men?

It's almost like you're going out of your way to make sure no one takes you seriously

Meliai and scratcho like this.
  5. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

It's easy for evangelicals to see the extremism of the left, and it's easy for feminists to see the extremism of the right. But both are like vampires, they can't see their reflection. I remember when long hair on men was considered extremism...we were called freaks. Now it's as common as tattoos.

For evangelicals to say that they are the only ones going to heaven, and everybody else is going to hell, seems pretty extreme. Feminists purging Franken and Convyers from congress without trial, is guilty until proven innocent...That's extreme, and sexual abuse. Ruining the lives of men that have been defenders of the liberal cause, for the sake of advancing women in their place is sexist. Women can go up to a man and kiss him or hug him on a whim. If men do it, it's sexual assault. Women can show their boobs with low cut blouses...but if a man makes a comment about them, it's sexual harassment. Even after me spelling all this out, you're probably still not able to see your reflection. It's like trying to turn an evangelical into a Muslim.

6. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

This thread is just what the republicans want....dividing the male and female liberals.....divide and conquer.

7. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Women can't go up to a man and kiss them if they don't want to be kissed. Simple.
    Women can go topless if they want and men shouldn't take that as an invitation to sexually harass them.
    I can remember attending a few outdoor concerts where both men and women strolled around completely nude and no one bothered them.

Same with nudist colonies and topless and nudist beaches. Just because a man or woman expose parts of their bodies not normally seen doesn't give anyone the right to bother them.

What you seem to be spelling out is that certain men can't control basic sexual urges, therefore they blame women for their lack of control.

neoprene_queen likes this.
  8. Noserider

I started to reply, but I changed my mind.

I...I just can't even...

9. Lee JBartholomew Baker

Lee JBartholomew Baker Banned

please finish this thought

10. Noserider

Don't need to. MeAgain said it perfectly

11. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

As I said, feminists can't see their own reflection, you can only see what you think is wrong with men. You are helping the republicans divide liberal men and women. Franken and Conyers didn't ruin any women's lives, in fact they elevated many women's lives. Those women ruined the lives of those men. Feminists have turned me against all female politicians. I've never voted for a republican in my life. But I will vote for a man instead of a woman from now on. Male-ism can't be any worse than feminism. Trump bringing on white supremacy isn't bad enough, feminists have brought on female supremacy to divide the liberals.

BTW, I've been to 15 Rainbow Gatherings, and never had one woman call me a sexual predator, and got laid at every one.

12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Lol ^

Meliai likes this.
  13. Noserider

Looks like you fell for it.

McFuddy, Meliai and Asmodean like this.
  14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't vote in general, for man or woman. :p the last time I went to a poll, I drew my own box and placed a Peyton Manning next to it, gave it a tick and moved on. Now the irony is we won the superbowl that year so I know I made the right choice. :p

Meliai likes this.
  15. Noserider

Why is the assumption that feminists hate men?

You think I spend my winters watching the WNBA? Shiiiiiiiiiittt...

16. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Because some honestly do. They believe we are all out to oppress and rape them. Which leads to an annoying branch of feminism which seeks to make women dominate. They think they are by nature smarter and more able to handle the world. So in a way the exact same thing done to them historically. I have even met women who aborted male children or who purposeful mistreat them because "one day they will rape women". That is nonsense. I am all for women's rights but not hating any sex. And what kind of person does that to their own kids?

I support feminism as it was in the 1970's not now.

rjhangover likes this.
  17. Noserider

Those aren't feminists.

They may call themselves feminists, but female superiority isn't, nor has it ever been, part of feminism. It's like most everything else: There is always going to be an extremist fringe group that consists of 2% of population of the overall group and 90% of its bad reputation. To equate feminists with the women you speak of is to equate all Muslims with jihadists.

And as far as the "mothers" you're talking about...no, that's just fucked. They clearly have something wrong with them.

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Die hard fems are the worst and I don't like their misuse of men and how they think though in my experience knowing a few there's a consistent vibe going on. They used to promote themselves too sexually and were either womanised or hurt by a man, turning them into what they are today which is sad.

I'm a lesbian and I mostly have male friends. :p

The diehard community is just as bad as the diehard barefooters lol. :p

19. Noserider

All my close surfing buddies are men.

20. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Where do you people find these women

MeAgain and neoprene_queen like this.