Deep throating, how much can you take?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Rippedsocks, Nov 8, 2005.

1. Rippedsocks

Rippedsocks Member

For the ladies, how many inches deep is your mouth's threshold.
    I'd put a pole with inches, but i don't know how

LuvCookies85 likes this.
  2. Albin0

Albin0 Member

I can take at least 8-9" all the way down.. But I only do that for guys that I really am into.

3. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

no offense but there is a oral forum, i don't really think this forum is the place for this

4. Rippedsocks

Rippedsocks Member

just felt this is more kinky, since its DP

5. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

as far as i understand it DP stands for Double Penetration, whihc would be kinky....dep throating seems rather of the norm, its just not everyone has the skill

6. rmorgan

rmorgan Member

I think just about anyone can deepthroat if they really care to learn. That's just it: The first time his head slides into your throat and causes you to gag and cough, it's easy to say, "see, I can't do this," and never bother trying again. I was determined to do it--and I've always wanted to feel it cumming inside my throat--so I overcame my gag reflex (a few hours) and taught myself to take, and hold, it all the way in (couple of weeks).

If you put in a little effort, it isn't hard to become the greatest lover your man has ever--or will ever--have.

Oh, and to answer the original question, he's close to eight inches.
    R

Si69 likes this.
  7. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

seven and a half... so far ;)

8. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

However long my friend's schlong is.

9. shadowd_dreamr

shadowd_dreamr Senior Member

I learnt how to deep throat pretty young.. I was 16 when my boyfriend(at the time) and I tried it.. well we didn't agree on it, it more or less just happened.. We were drunk, and he cramed it down my throat really aggressivly, I almost barfed.. After, I thought that giving head was suppost to be like, so I got used to my head being pushed down constantly... (not pleasant I know)...

So now I pretty much have no gag refex what so ever..

10. SeamusHeaney

SeamusHeaney Member

rmorgan is one sexy bitch

11. sk8ergurl69

sk8ergurl69 Member

12. giota_jak

giota_jak Member

around 6. it is even more hard with my current BF because he has e very curvy penis. but anyway 6 inches is fun for both of us

13. Narcolepsy

Narcolepsy Member

Not too much...I can put 5-6 inches in my mouth. My boyfriend is about 7.

14. Blkmgkcarpet

Blkmgkcarpet Member

I can generally take about 6-7 inches into my mouth, although I do have trouble once it reaches the 7-8. Needless to say my master is happy with what I can do for him.

15. giota_jak

giota_jak Member

does anyone have any tips how to learn this technique? It would be much more fun to take it all the way, but my gag-reflex seems to be blocking the entry!

16. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Although the initial question is directed at girls deep throating their boyfriends, it doesn't take Gay sex into account.

Whenever I've given anyone oral I've never had any trouble taking them in all the way to the hilt. By conciously opening the throat it is easily possible to override the gag reflex - it's basically the same method as used in sword swallowing.

17. ProfessorGroove

ProfessorGroove Member

I've never had a cock in my mouth, but when I do I'll be sure to let you know :D

18. Ganjia

Ganjia Member

a more simple way to learn without the heavy pressure of trying it with a real penis (and to get used to the feeling) is to get a dildo that isn't too firm (at all). slide it in your mouth, get used to it. tilt your head up, and try to get it further and further. (be patient though, it can take a long time to get used to). if you gag easily, try to pay attention to when your gagging. be familiar with that reflex, and try to control it. prevent it. swallowing can make that easier. (plus that can feel really good to a penis) and try taking in as much as you can, then apply it to a real penis.

im trying to figure out how to deepthroat my guy, he penis curves to the left a bit, and is really firm when hard, so, im stumped with that until i find the solution. :sad:

Si69 likes this.
  19. Sexxy

Sexxy Member

This is turn me on :p
    but still the best deepthroat it Heather broke :)

20. firstdeath.finaldeath

firstdeath.finaldeath Member

My boyfriend is 10 and half and I can take it with out gagging. We were always into the throat fucking. ;)