Cumming? Many times

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Deleted member 309613, May 2, 2020.

1. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

You should have been very good with your mouth which made them come many times.

2. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

When the woman is on top no man can resist cumming in the warm and soft pussy.

3. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Well woman can do that, makes us men very jealous lucky if we get twenty in week, as we the recovery period to tend with and that get longer with each ejaculate.

4. Jude96

Jude96 Members

A couple years ago my wife (then girlfriend) gave me a blowjob, then we had sex, then she gave me another blowjob like 15 minutes later. ended up having sex multiple times that night. that is the most I can remember getting off myself.
    i hope she got off a few times that day. Lol. Pretty sure that was the day she got knocked up

5. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

That was your day of days, never to be repeated, but most guys are like that were just one good day guys.

But a woman can do it time and time again , and the thing is they don't even need us guys, sad to say.

Jude96 likes this.
  6. Jude96

Jude96 Members

Day of days is right. that one still stands out in my mind. and yeah them women have more power than they know. Lol

7. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I gave multiple via oral on an older woman years ago, it was my birthday.
    She was easy to make orgasm! And I never stopped. I didn’t count but 15 is low, 20 highly probable, a few more than 20, possible.
    Over an hour on her, her nipples were super sensitive and it helped a lot when I fingered her. I learned the pleasure of nipple biting that day.

To cross reference with other threads I wrote in, she was the one with very small breasts that gave me a big ejaculation with a titfuck.
    Not easy but it worked.

8. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

In my younger days (I'm 47 now) I could cum 4 or 5 times in a day, but never in a row. Now days, I cum once and I can't again for a good 2 to 3 hours unless things got super freaky. I can get hard and/or stay hard after cumming, but a second launch is delayed for a good while.

My wife...i can make her cum/orgasm many times during our sex romps. 12 to 20 times in a 2hr period is quite often the norm. BUT, it's not just clitoral orgasms. It's g-spot orgasms too and those are sometimes more intense for her than a clit orgasm. Especially when she gushes.

Oh, and the Hitachi Wand....wow! That makes her orgasm a lot! And I can cum from a limp cock with that thing too. It's amazing!

Another of her favorites that sets her off even quicker is this thing called Tracy's Dog. It's like 20 seconds and she blasts off with eyes rolling in the back of her head!

9. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Tell me about the wand making you orgasm even when soft!
    And the Tracy’s Dog.

10. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I can put the wand on the bottom side of the head and in a matter of a minute or 2 it makes me cum, even at just half hard or slightly less than that even. Happens so fast. The vibrations go deep down into your cock and into your body. It's a weird but amazing feeling. It's like it vibrates the cum right out of you....at least for me it does.

Tracy's Dog is a vibrator/suction combo toy for women. It's a u-shaped curved toy so that the oval vibratory part goes in her pussy and hits the g-spot and on the other end is a small, round vibratory suction cup thingy that latches onto the clit. So it's a double whammy...g-spot and clit stim at the same time. Drives my wife nuts and makes her cum hard and fast....shaking orgasm almost every time. Google Tracy's Dog sex toy.

Nippleman likes this.