Cumming? Many times

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Deleted member 309613, May 2, 2020.

1. Men how many times can you make a woman cum? Ladys how many time can you make a man cum? What would you do to Achieve this ?

2. CandyCane1990

CandyCane1990 Members

i've had guys cum 5-6 in a row, granted the last couple loads weren't much more than a dribble, when they cum i just suck and get them hard again and keep going

3. Altman

Altman Bull

I lost count,i just keep going. No holding back

Nippleman likes this.
  4. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

After three or four, she's worn out and eager to earn her reward....I try to mix it up, start out with oral and a vibe, then up to a 69 for the finish, or deep doggie - that puts her over fast so I can take my time enjoying the view while I cum..

Nippleman likes this.
  5. TudorQueen21

TudorQueen21 Members

I've made myself cum 20 times in two hours

6. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Yeah, and I just solved the Collatz Conjecture while painting my toes.

7. TudorQueen21

TudorQueen21 Members

Hitachi magic wand. You should try it.

Nippleman likes this.
  8. Jordanfive

Jordanfive Banned

I’ve had my boyfriend cum 7 times in row and surprisingly there still little bit of squirt but I still suck it to make I got all of it even if he came inside of me and He has made me cum 20+ times before though I lost count after 20

9. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I lost my virginity on my wedding night, and I had seven orgasms that night. My new wife was much more experienced and only had a couple, but she made sure I came and came until nothing was left. Since then, I usually help her have two orgasms per session, and I think four for her is our record. It's a combination or fingering, oral, toys, screwing, and more oral/fingering/whatever.

Boshcak and Nippleman like this.
  10. Windman

Windman Members

Lately there has been a reemergence in our sex life. The other night my wife and I started off by rubbing on each other and while I took my time enjoying the long overdue sensual journey I lubed up my cock and while she stroked me I fingered her to an orgasm and by then I was rock hard and pulled her on top of me immediately she was bouncing and grinding with gusto and came again in just a few minutes. I wasn’t ready yet but I could tell things were very sensitive so while she slowed down I put my thumb on her clit while she slowly gyrated to another. This time Seeing how powerful it was for her I came in her for the first time in over a year.

11. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Have you considered logarithmic density as part of the solution? Well, that and a good vibrator.

12. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Not really. Been too busy trying to find someone who wants a foot job now that I've got my toes all painted.

13. TudorQueen21

TudorQueen21 Members

Seriously though a Hitachi wand is the best investment anyone could have

B1G_D likes this.
  14. Angela36

Angela36 Members

You wouldn't happen to be a sex toy saleslady, would you? For me nothing beats a dedicated male tongue. When something does, I want to give up living.

Roseycheeks, Sissybrandy and B1G_D like this.
  15. TudorQueen21

TudorQueen21 Members

No but i should be. When you don't have access to a man, sex toys are the route to go.

B1G_D likes this.
  16. Vinny19

Vinny19 Visitor

I could help you with that. Love sexy feet :wink:

Angela36 likes this.
  17. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

You are so great to make them cum on and on.

18. Menty

Menty Members

I've never cum more than three times in a day. And I think that is tremendous. That fourth and more are just so elusive. Hasn't changed since I was in my 20s. For wifey, she can cum ALL of the time. I think she orgasmed 37 times one Saturday we put in work. She's definitely been one of the easiest I've had to cum in my lifetime.

19. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

When we were young and active we would get a hotel suite for the weekend and play a adult board game we invented. We each had many orgasms over the 2 days and nights I couldn't begin to remember the numbers. It was continuous sex except for eating and sleeping and there wasn't much of that. As I look back on those times I expect we each came as many as 15 or more times from Friday night check in to Sunday morning check out.

Klimax2gether likes this.
  20. old dr young

old dr young Members

I gave her five oral orgasms. She was a bit superhuman at times.
    Her brain turned to mush after that.
    Her SIL called and asked her why she didn't pick the baby up at daycare.
    Otherwise she might have had six.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2020