Cumming by getting fucked?

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Codmouse, Mar 17, 2012.

1. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

I bet his cock felt amazing while deep in your ass.

2. PrettyToni

PrettyToni Estrogen Addict

Mmm hmmm yes please lol. With my big toy sometimes I can cum in a few minutes and I’m like ooopsie lol. Other times I’ve been able to control it so that it feels like I’m continually cumming for a good while. I feel it and find a speed and I’m literally lost in ecstasy it’s probably only a few minutes but feels like hours. I’ll scratch myself and pull my hair it’s the best feeling ever.

Guy Stroking likes this.
  3. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

I cum everytime my lover fucks me and I hardly even have to touch my dick for this to happen. He tells me I'm a natural bottom.

PrettyToni likes this.
  4. PrettyToni

I’ve done that a couple times it was like my dick was drooling lol

AstroShark likes this.
  5. PrettyToni

When I find my spot I hit it progressively a little harder each thrust and it shoots a little but it’s more like it’s drooling lol

AstroShark likes this.
  6. I have cum from getting fucked in my ass no hands it feels amazing

RBecca likes this.
  7. Escierto

Escierto Members

There were a couple of times where I felt that if my girlfriend had continued what she was doing, I would have cum. Both times she switched to doing something different so I didn’t cum. Which was fine actually. My pleasure as a bottom comes from her orgasm. That’s really all I care about.