Cum, you like or you don't

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Gdaddyv83, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Gdaddyv83

Gdaddyv83 Crossdressing cum whore

I keep reading threads about does cum taste good or not. Well this is how much i love it.I got a regular that stops by every morning and let's me take care of his morning wood. Always has a big load to swallow.I go to work. Every day at lunch I either meet someone I've met online, or talk someone at work into letting me give them head and swallow their cum. As soon as i get off work,I go to the park. Always someone there looking for head, and i usually end up sucking at least two, sometimes three different guys dick and swallow every drop. Then when i get home, the guy that stops by in the morning stupid on his way home around 7.I swallow his load again. Then around 9, another regular stops by and i give him head for a couple hours, usually getting two, or sometimes three loads from him. So to say whether I like it or not, well,I love it and can't get enough. He usually makes me cum when he chums in my mouth. My panties will be soaked by the time he leaves.I love sucking dick, and swallowing cum is the best part.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

How enlightening.

GLENGLEN likes this.
  3. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Cool.

I have a regular every morning who elbows me and says, "We shoulda been up a half hour ago." Then there is some combination of a coffee pot, a morning run, and a shower--not always in that order. Then I look at the clock and go, "I have plenty of time" and still end up 15 minutes late to work. Everyday at lunch I either go, "Goddamn it, I forgot to pack a lunch!" or talk someone into sharing their leftovers with me. As soon as I get off work, I go to the grocery store because I realize I forgot to take something out of the freezer to thaw that morning. Always someone there looking to sell me steak about to expire, and I usually end up buying two, sometimes three paying for every pound. Then when I get home the girl who elbowed me in the morning is like, "what's for dinner?" at around 7. I swallow my pride again. Then around 9 another show on Hulu piques our interest for two, or sometimes three hours. So to say I like steak and Hulu or not, well I love it and I can't get enough. She usually makes me cook while she bitches about her day. My panties will be chafing me by the time she she says, "yummy steak!" I love cooking for her and her satisfied reaction is the best part.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
    djomalley, Irminsul and GLENGLEN like this.
  4. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

LOL...... :D

Cheers Glen.

Noserider likes this.
  5. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

[​IMG]

dd788snipe likes this.
  6. Nikki Lynn

Nikki Lynn Members

Love cum.

Theunderdog likes this.
  7. jsoze303

jsoze303 Members

Love cum myself!!!

Theunderdog and Nikki Lynn like this.
  8. Nikki Lynn

Nikki Lynn Members

Just swallowed the biggest load I have ever had in my mouth.. 8 inches of cock small balls.. But omg what a load

9. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Yeah, me 2..... slurp...and all that protein!

Simon :)

721Jonny and Veronica Marshall like this.
  10. Nikki Lynn

Nikki Lynn Members

Oh yes love it every drop I can get..

11. Hagel

Hagel Visitor

I love cum. The first time I sucked cock I swallowed and I continue to enjoy taking a load.

Pobept73 and Nikki Lynn like this.
  12. Catcher

Catcher Members

You guys make me thirsty, I'm envious as hell,!

13. 420Rabbit

420Rabbit Love cunnilingus

I'm just a visitor, I'm not gay and I'm not a troll. As far as the initial question... I've never tasted anyone's cum, but my own and I like my own. To elaborate on my answer. I think if I was going to suck another man's cock I would have to let him deposit his load in my mouth and I would swallow so I could get the whole experience.

Pobept73, 721Jonny and Nikki Lynn like this.
  14. Fred64

Fred64 Members

I have only tasted my own, and I do like the taste of my own cum. I have no desire to taste anyone else’s or to have any sort of sex with anyone else anymore

15. Cumbrewer

Cumbrewer Members

I like my cum. Still suffer too often from the post climax loss of interest, really for no known reason other than how we men are wired. Head games. No pun intended.

Pobept73, 721Jonny and LowHangers like this.
  16. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I acquired a taste for cum and as we all know some tastes better than others but taste has never stopped me from taking their load in my mouth. I started swallowing after my 3rd or 4th blowjob. If it's a guy I never been with before I simply deep throat him as he shoots his load so it goes right down the gullet past the taste buds. But, the guys I know have tasty cum I'll savor it in my mouth before swallowing it. I not only enjoy the taste but more so I enjoy feeling the cock pumping it into my mouth. I love big shooters, had a couple and struggled not to loose any but managed to get it all down. Guys love swallowers.

17. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Try positioning your cock overhead by raising your legs over your head and shoot your load right into your mouth...It works for me.

SteveXR and 721Jonny like this.
  18. Cumbrewer

Cumbrewer Members

I did this when younger. Quite a rush. Not as flexible now but willing to try. Thx!

Pobept73 and Nikki Lynn like this.
  19. Nikki Lynn

Nikki Lynn Members

Cum is awesome. I love it.

20. Steveh

Steveh Members

The first dick i ever sucked surprised me by shooting off in my mouth, he was holding my head on his dick when he did. I found i really enjoyed it