Cum is Gross!

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by golfer01, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Bestbuds

Bestbuds Member

Did you and your roommate become closer? Did the experience bond you together or pull you apart. If the cum is so gross you may not be as into it as you think.

2. Aesthete

Aesthete Member

I swallowed my boyfriend's cum for the first time (and not once but twice) this weekend. It was really amazing. :)

3. TBDM Miasma

TBDM Miasma Member

My girlfriend will swallow at time but I can tell shes not into it. I on the other hand like cum and eat my own often.
    I have strong desires to suck cock but have not acted and probably wont even though I have an offer.

4. starcroxed

starcroxed Guest

I really love cum. It doesn't taste great, but I love the feeling, texture, what it means etc. One of the best feelings in the world is when a man cums INSIDE of you. obviously this is risky business, so be careful!

5. proudbitch

proudbitch Guest

If it's a big deal to you, find someone who doesn't mind not getting head. If it's not a big deal, try to get used to it.

6. Shale

Shale ~

Well, cum is gross - not the taste but the texture. Just another form of snot.

However, as pointed out here, in the heat of the moment some things get pushed out of your thots. I have had guys cum in my mouth, usually in the back of my throat and I swallow, just to not have it on my tongue. But, there was one young man who squirted on his belly and I was surprised that I licked a little of it. The Heat of the Moment!

BTW, I've been told that my cum is sweet. I'm a vegetarian who does dairy & eggs.

7. complx

complx Member

Shale: there are lots of guys like you with sweet cum and great texture - great to have in your mouth and on your tongue. And it is great to lick up too!

8. foresting

foresting Member

The texture and warmth of cum is what grosses me out.. probably the smell too.

9. meridianwest

meridianwest Senior Member

i just met a guy a couple of weeks ago, and he has a taste i could get addicted to. so to speak. usually i don't care for cum much, i do swallow and it doesn't gross me out or anything but that's not what i'm in for when i blow a guy. but this guy, i can really say his stuff has a pleasant taste to it and i love having it in my mouth.

10. Vongaelly

Vongaelly Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Doesn't taste that bad if they eat right etc

11. Psychedelic Nature

Psychedelic Nature Member

problem solved :sunny:

12. Aesthete

Aesthete Member

Idk, I think it tastes better warm than cold...

13. KiloFoxx

KiloFoxx Member

i havn't heard this often, i like cum personally, and the more the better. but i was talking to a friend of mine and she hates it (she's in a straight relationship, and i'm a gay male) it's really just a personal preference though.
    if the taste bothers you, diet can change that... i dunno what foods do what though. i eat a lot of sweets, meat, and spicy food and mine is a kinda salty sweet. my ex ate a lot of pasta and fish and his was kinda bitter

14. pootle

pootle Guest

Only tasted another man's cum once, 20 or so years ago when I was 16 or 17. On holiday in Spain, due to a combination of a little too much alcohol & some teenage sexual frustration I found myself giving a friend a blow job. He warned me he was going to cum but I didn't want to stop sucking & carried on, thinking he'd be able to hold off a bit longer, he warned me a second time but blew his load in my mouth as he did so. As someone else said, the heat of the moment plays its part & I just swallowed it. Happend so quickly I have no recollection of the taste. More the way it kind of splattered against the back of my throat & roof of my mouth that's stayed with me as a memory of it.

15. Shey90-

Shey90- Member

i always take a bottle of water with me whenever I am giving head so I can wash my mouth pretty much straight after

16. kingofthemoon1313

kingofthemoon1313 Member

17. meridianwest

meridianwest Senior Member

why stick your mouth down there anyway if it's THAT bad?

18. complx

complx Member

If you love doing it - why wash away the taste right away? If you need water right away it is probably something you are really not enjoying - meridian west has a point.

19. audio guy

audio guy Member

Each to their own, to me it is my reward if I have been slobbering over a guy's cock for quite a long time. I have swallowed Asian, East Indian, black and white and IMHO it is all delicious.

20. newbie fem

newbie fem Guest

Personally I love it.