Crowd Pleaser

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Alex B., Dec 8, 2017.

1. Alex B.

Alex B. Members

Sometimes we still talk about places she’s fantasized about, places she’s imagined getting spanked.
    Ever since I took Kim across my knee at that movie theater, it’s like she’s forever scouting out new
    locations for public playtime.

There wasn’t much to it, at first. The movie had already ended, pretty much everyone had left
    the theater. Kim wanted to go, but I like to watch the entire closing credits because sometimes
    there’s a little surprise at the end. Kim was standing over me, shoving my shoulder, swinging her
    purse at my legs. Finally, without much warning, I pulled her over my lap and started slapping her
    ass through her floral print skirt until she politely begged me to let her go. The only witnesses to this
    smackdown was a handful of lingering moviegoers and four ushers who were waiting to clean up
    the theater. I didn’t think it was that big a deal, but I caught an earful about it all the way home in
    the car. The only thing more intense than the way she went after me for spanking her in public was
    the way she jumped on me when we got home.

It didn’t take a lot of deductive reasoning to see the connection.

The next time we went out, it happened again. This time, we were at an exhibition of a friend’s
    photographic work. We were strolling around quietly in this drafty downtown studio surveying and
    admiring dozens of intriguing black and white portraits when Kim began crabbing about how cold it was.
    I offered her my jacket, but it was clear she didn’t want to be pacified. She just kept complaining with
    no concern for me or anyone else trying to enjoy the installation. Just as I was about to haul her out
    of there or leave on my own, it struck me what she was actually after. Rather than waste my time
    telling her to pipe down, I took Kim by the wrist to a nearby viewing bench where I seated myself and
    yanked her across one leg then immediately clamped her in place with the other. I spanked her a
    few times, gently at first, then gave her several harder swats before crossing a line I never thought
    I’d even approach. With people milling all about us, I reached under Kim’s skirt, grabbed hold of her
    panties and slid them down her thighs, then folded her skirt upward, exposing her naked bottom to
    everyone in the room. I remember seeing a man a few yards away turn around so quickly, he spilled
    half his drink. An older woman gasped slightly, lifting a gloved hand to her lips, more to hide a smile
    than express shock, I thought. Kim looked up over her shoulder, her eyes wide with surprise at this
    audacious move on my part. I gave her naked cheeks an audible smack, then treated them to several
    much harder swats. If baring a grown woman’s bottom hadn’t caught the attention of the patrons and
    waitstaff, this definitely did. Kim ducked her head down as low as possible as I continued humbling
    her publicly, to conceal the Cheshire Cat grin she was supporting. I finished the presentation with a
    flurry of powerful swats that had Kim’s legs kicking and the audience motionless in stunned silence.
    Feeling satisfied with my performance, I pulled Kim’s undies back in place and allowed her to stand,
    after which we made a hasty retreat out the back door, giddily giggling all the way. I felt as if the crowd
    found the event amusing, although I don’t know if they saw it as real or some kind of a performance piece.
    It’s so hard to be certain of anything in the world of art.

Like the previous one, this less-than-private punishment session was followed by a furious fuckfest,
    only this time in the backseat of our car. It’s only a midsize, so I pulled more than one muscle, but as
    you might imagine, it was well worth the discomfort. Kim certainly felt so.

The rest of that year was like an unguided tour of places to give Kim a good spanking all over town.
    She got swatted at the beach in her bikini and paddled at a night club. She got her bottom warmed
    in a fancy restaurant and received a thorough thrashing in a museum beneath a blue whale. And we
    never got I trouble. A few security guards and police officers told us to move along, but that was about it.
    More amazingly, after I’d spanked her in front of others, Kim was willing to explore sexual territories
    once deemed totally off limits. As long as I’d just tanned her bottom before a group of unsuspecting
    onlookers, there were virtually no boundaries anymore.

Perhaps our finest exhibitionist achievement took place at the biggest shopping mall in the city on a lazy
    Wednesday afternoon in February. We purposely picked a school day so as to perform in front of an
    adult crowd. We chose a spot between a fountain and a popular department store and when the coast
    was clear of anyone under twenty we started the show. Kim went into her annoying misbehavior routine,
    whining loudly, making rude gestures and using inappropriate language while I stood there, quietly
    taking it. Dozens of shoppers and mall wanderers began slowing down and stopping as Kim’s
    performance became louder and more of a spectacle. As soon as I felt we’d attracted enough attention,
    I sprang into action. Grabbing Kim by the arm, I hurried her over to a nearby bench where I sat down
    and hauled my little brat across my knees and immediately lifted her skirt. Kim had decided to go
    commando that day and so I just began spanking her bare bottom without delay. There was an
    explosion of laughter from the onlookers, even some applause. It was clear that many of them had
    come to see our act for what it was, but they were still pleased with the outcome. Even after Kim went
    bareback and the spanking got real, nobody intervened, no one even complained. It was so clear that
    Kim was enjoying herself, that whoever hadn’t stopped to enjoy the shenanigans just kept passing by
    with a smile on their face. I did spot one security guard who might have put a stop to the whole thing,
    had he not been so busy recording the festivities on his phone.

THE END

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017