Crossdressing

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Tiffanyheels, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Tiffanyheels

Tiffanyheels Members

I have been crossdressing for many years now. At this point, I am very passable and sexy with silicone breasts forms, shaven smooth all over, sexy clothes and heels, full makeup, nails done a jewelry.

My wife love it when I am dressed. We go out together with me dressed. We have Sex a lot with me dressedand have been with other couples with me drsssed.

We are both bi and what really gets her off is watching her crossdressed husband get sucked by a guy or him sucking a guy in an adult theater.

One night we went to an adult theater and went in a room where only shemale movies were playing.

There was one guy in there. She sat on one couch and I sat next to the guy. Soon he had his hand up my skirt and got on his knees to remove my panties and start sucking me.

I looked over and my wife had stripped naked except for her heels and was laid back on the couch fingering her pussy and feeling a breasts while she watched us. I could see she was having orgasms.

I soon shot my cum in the guy's mouth. I then got I front of him to suck his cock.

By now she was shaking with orgasms and another guy had come in the room. She was masterbating and I was sucking cock. Instead of the new guy fingering my wife, he came over to offer his cock to me as well. Now I switched between two hard cocks and she was still at it on her couch.

Then I saw a guy come in a start feeling her breasts, then her pussy and he started fingering her dripping ****.

I got two loads of cum on my face from my new friends.

I went over to my wife as she was getting finger fucked by a stranger. I got down betweenher legs to lick her **** as he rubbed her clit and fingered her to more orgasms.

By now I thought the guy deserved a treat, so I moved back, she opened her legs and begged to be fucked.

The guy got into place and slid his throbbing cock in her wetness and started pounding her to more orgasms.

The guy came hard and filled her pussy with his cum.

I got down between her legs to eat her fresh fucked pussy. As I ate her a guy got behind me and started anal fucking me. OMG that was hot!

Sissybrandy, badrabbit, Si69 and 2 others like this.
  2. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I use to wear a cross but I don't anymore.

DiagonalZone and drumminmama like this.
  3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I admit, I cross dress a lot.

I wear ball caps, flannel tops and don't forget my steel cap combat boots. :)

3 people like this.
  4. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

You tease...

My GF found a suit at one of those second-hand places. So it was affordable and she was like, "what the hell?" and bought it.

My God, it's the sexiest thing I've ever seen her in.

1 person likes this.
  5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Ohhh I like the reception look. And glasses! 35-45 year old office girls get me going at the moment. Yeeesh it's amazing how you're interests shift every few years. I used to be mega Goth, now ladies in sunflower dresses get me going. And goths.. If they ain't into kinks I ain't interested. Sure it looks good, but, it's all for show now. Lol

1 person likes this.
  6. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I've been into butchy tomboys and girljocks forever.

But funny you should say that. A friend of mine's mother told me once that no matter where you are in life, you're not the same person you were ten years ago--that every ten years you become a totally different person.

Goddamnit if she wasn't right...

1 person likes this.
  7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh yes, I agree completely. :)

8. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

I love my sex life with my hubby and feel pretty open minded to doing different things together, but then... I read these threads and think wow, we are pretty boring. lol [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  9. Scratched

Scratched Members

My best friend and I used to crossdress at our sleepovers occasionally when we were 13, 14...lots of fun :gorgeous:

10. RiccyRicardo

RiccyRicardo Newbie

I tried it recently for a few weeks, but it's too much work. I liked it.

11. I love to wear panties all the time it makes me very hard I love to have them pulled down and get my ass fucked

Sissybrandy likes this.