Croatia

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Donna, Jul 25, 2004.

1. lukas_1985

lukas_1985 Member

3 nova reda? :eek:

2. AXIS

AXIS DWEERDOE

Pa dobro... Dva manje vise...

3. lukas_1985

lukas_1985 Member

:rofl: Znaci nas dvojica smo jedini ovdje iz Hrvatske ili ih ima jos?

4. AXIS

AXIS DWEERDOE

Ja cak nisam ni iz Hrvatske... :)
    Vidis, bilo je nekad... A onda je vjerovatno poceo fejsbuk... I svi su nestali...

5. lukas_1985

lukas_1985 Member

Nego? Iz koje drzave nase bivse Juge si?
    Ah,da. Prokleti fejkbuk :mad:

6. AXIS

AXIS DWEERDOE

Crna Gora... Supak svemira...

7. lukas_1985

lukas_1985 Member

Da? A ja mislio da je Hrvatska supak svemira

8. AXIS

AXIS DWEERDOE

Ne bi vjerovao... U Hrvatskoj bar nesto radi... A kod nas nista... Nemamo centa izvoza, nemamo turizam, nemamo proizvodnju hrane, nemamo vise nista da prodamo... Plate nemamo... A 70% stanovnistva izjavi da je zadovoljno radom vlade... Pa ti vidi ko je supak svemira...

9. lukas_1985

lukas_1985 Member

Kod vas se ne radi pa nema placa,a kod nas se cak nesto i radi i izvozi, imamo i turizam na kojem bi nam vecina zemalja mogla zavidjeti pa opet nema placa.A i ovdje narod iz godine u godinu bira iste budale koje su nas do ovog dovele. Tako da ocito ovaj svemir ima dva supka

10. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Tu smo negdje, sve je to isto sranje.

[​IMG]

:sunny:

11. AXIS

AXIS DWEERDOE

Vi dodjete nesto kao debelo crijevo!!! :)
    Vjeruj mi... Mjesec dana godisnjeg provedem u Zagrebu i nismo ni blizu... A sto se moje struke tice, tu je tek nebo-zemlja razlika...

12. lukas_1985

lukas_1985 Member

:rofl:

13. lukas_1985

lukas_1985 Member

Ajde dobro,onda smo debelo crijevo :D A koja je to struka?

14. blindspot

blindspot Guest

pozdrav, evo i mene iz Hrvatske:)

15. NordicFrost1990

NordicFrost1990 Guest

Greetings,

I am Norwegian male. Age 23 from Oslo.

I have had a privilege to visit Croatia two times. In Summer 2011 and Summer 2013.

I've just returned from two weeks in Vis, Hvar & Split. It's the second time I've been to Croatia and I don't think I'll go back. Don't get me wrong I had a good time and it's a beautiful country but the general demeanour of the people is so miserable and ignorant I came away feeling disheartened.

You do meet decent, friendly and polite locals but they are the exception. In pretty much every other country I've been to I come home to my friends praising the locals on their hospitality. Why is Croatia different? I've heard it from too many fellow travellers for it "just to be me" I also like to think I do things with a smile and make an effort but in Croatia this is often met with disdain.

Split is by war my worst experience yet. Locals shows lack of respect and mocking towards tourists. Especially "hot" looking girls. They are rude,aggressive and highly unpredictable. One of problems is high consummation of alcohol. There where more then one occasion when couple of half-drunk men was approaching and threatening our women on beach or from local bar. Generally people seems to have problems in behavior.

Don't get me wrong but I think most of citizens including women are somewhat angry by nature. Maybe are genes, or maybe their way of life. I know Croatia has high prices compared to their salary and life is "harder" then living in Scandinavia. Thus, harder is relative term.

Anyway, it does not approve such personality. Only professional staff in Hotel and some other restaurants where nice.

Nightlife is risky for solo tourist. I was in Hemingway bar Split and almost didn't get assaulted later one by group of local hooligans. Lucky police car passed by and saved my ass.

Along with that my trip to Croatia esp Split was somewhat dangerous and disturbing. Its shockingly and amazing. I heard many good stories and have read positive comments prior my departure.

People will say now , you where exception and in wrong place or wrong time. But I do not believe that way.

I believe that majority of Croatian people really need to change their attitude and fix one of many things related to tourism so people can feel safer.

Peace

16. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Umm no.

17. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Still rockin.