Creepy/Cool... Door flew open

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by Jude96, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Jude96

Jude96 Members

Holly and I were watching the Yankees play the other night and it was fairly late by the time the game got over... we were in the house for hours and near the end of the game the back door at my house was suddenly just open... we were in the living room and it didn’t make a loud slam but we heard like a bump kind of sound... when I went to check the noise the back door was wide open... nothing came of it but it was kind of freaky and my house has a lot of land (upstate NY) so we’re kind of by ourselves... we had gone in and out of the kitchen a bunch of times to get pizza and beer which was in sight of the back door... I thought it was kinda funny but a little creepy... Holly was freaked out the whole night... made me check the entire house haha

I probably didn’t shut it fully and it just took time for it to blow open but I jokingly said it was my ghost Charlie and Holly whipped around as asked, “what the fuck are you talking about?” It takes her A LOT to swear like that so it was kind of great lol

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

you're right, watching the yankees is kind of creepy.

1 person likes this.
  3. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The veil is thin.

4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i can't imagine anything more mundane and less a spirit kind of thing then professional commercial, corporate sports of any of the familiar kinds.

but of course i wouldn't expect that to stop some invisible thing if it were really determined to say hi.