Couples at a strip club.

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Jayandcay, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Jayandcay

Jayandcay Wink wink!

Do any of you go to Strip clubs as a couple. We did a couple of times when we were younger, but haven’t been in about 10 year.

Deejay88 likes this.
  2. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Only one time. My wife and I were in New Orleans. I was a frequent visitor to our local one. My wife had never been in one. While in NO, there was a strip club where the front of the house were female dancers and the rear stage had male dancers. We stopped in and watched the shows enjoying a drink at each. After about an hour my wife said she saw enough. She said later it didn't do much for her at either venue.

3. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

We did several times when we were younger. One dancer even invited my girlfriend to join her on the stage. She was more than willing. Later she danced on amateur night.

4. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

For us it would have to be something perhaps in her mind more tasteful like a burlesque act.

5. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

Went to a couple in Montreal when I was dating my husband. They are nicer there than the sleazy ones where we live.

It was amusing, a naked stripper walked by our table, no big deal.

Haven't been to one since. Would likely go back if/when we get to Montreal again.

6. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

A coworker and his wife, Bill and Shaunna, invited us and and another couple to a club once. We met at their home and took a Limo to the club. He did this several times a year splitting the costs between couples. Once inside we found the working girls shied away from our party. Quite frankly they weren't any more attractive than our wives. Bill did catch the eye of one working the floor and she came over to give him a lap dance. His wife, Shaunna, watched as we all did when the stripper started with her back to him. She then abruptly spun around to face Bill taking his head and pulling his face between her tits. Shaunna had enough of this and pushed her back telling her she could slide around on his lap but that was all. The lap dance ended right there with all of us having a good laugh. Bill wanted to go to the VIP room but Shaunna put a nix on that too. We left shortly after and the ride home was a little tense between them. That was a one time thing for us as we really didn't have that much fun. Couples at a strip club aren't all that welcome by the working girls. It's harder for them to make money from lap dances and VIP room sex.

7. Bushwac

Bushwac Members

My girl and I go once in awhile and find the dancers love couples. We do private dances together and have a blast. Might help that my girl is hot as all get out with a nice set!

Deejay88 likes this.
  8. grower88

grower88 Members

Up here in the great white north where you can enjoy a nice cold beer and a completely naked woman, I've found having a woman with the group is a bonus in strip clubs. Just a group of guys, dancers come around looking to make money and leave, add a woman to that group, dancers will come hang out and drink beer while sitting on your lap. One way or another you're spending money but its always been more fun when there is a woman in our group.

Micheal9 and iamjustme like this.
  9. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

My wife has said she would, and many years back had a couple lesbian tryst. I am the one who hesitates.
    A good part of that is living 54 years in a world with half women, I love you guys, but you are not exactly honest about what you would or would not get upset about. Women also carry grudges a million years.
    I love my wife, we have a very good relationship, better than most by a far cry and I don't want to fuck that up.
    On one hand we go and a stripper comes over and rubs her tits in my wife's face I will probably gizz right then and there...HOT!
    But I really don't know how she would react to the same, she says it wouldn't bother her at all... it would be fun... but...

10. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

I went with a co worker in my thirties, we were the same age. She was hung ho to go, we were in a large southern city for a trade show. Several of the strippers and our waitress were paying a great deal of attention to her and she was to them. After a few drinks she went back stage and they had her trying on costumes. One came out and told me to go over by the curtain and when I did it was pulled back a little and my friend Julie was in a tiny thong and shear top. She was very shy acting saying do you like it, does it look okay and one of the strippers told her she should go out and give me a lap dance. She was so anxious and embarrassed I just went back to our table which was only a few feet away.
    The waitress was telling me my friend wanted to come out to entertain me but was too shy. She came out dressed and she was embarrassed and I kept telling her how great she looked, the other strippers and waitress did the same and they started buying her and I shots. To shorten the story I’ll get to the point. After several shots she went to the restroom and a few minutes later she was back at the table in the same thong and top she tried on. She had to.d me she always fantasized about being a stripper and trusted me to keep her secret. I just kept looking at her almost naked body and promising I would never say a word. Then she started giving me a lap dance, she was really kissing on me and of course I got hard and she started grinding on me. She was in my ear telling me how much the waitress wanted to fuck me. It was quite glorious. There was an older guy at the table next to us watching closely and when the next song starter she took off the top. She started grinding on me again while she stared straight at the guy. Finally she got off me and sat on him for the remainder of the song. After she took off, changed and came back, the older guy kept offering her money to change and come back but she didn’t. She was so charged up and confident after that. We left for breakfast and the waitress went with us, the conversation was great. I took Julie back and dropped her at the hotel and spent the night with the waitress. The next day setting up our display she wanted a blow by blow of the sex. When we were heading back to the hotel she was asking my re about the waitress and finally said “my pussy is so wet, it’s been wet all day.” Alone in the elevator she hugged me and kissed me asking me to come to her room. I did and we took a shower, fucked in the shower, then got out and fucked again. She told me she wanted to get together with the waitress last night with me but was too shy. I told her the waitress was disappointed she didn’t come with us. She and I fucked several times a year for over ten years, we lived across the country from each other but at every trade show and sales meeting we were going at it.

Deejay88 likes this.
  11. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

I’ve been in hundreds of strip clubs from east coast to west coast over the past 35 years and never seen anything but strippers being drawn to couples. Now these aren’t dive clubs but upscale strip clubs but I still can’t see how it would effect the earnings of the dancers.

12. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

It may have been because there were 6 of us at one table. It was a one time thing for us and we have not been back to one since. That was many years ago.

13. mrmuffineater

mrmuffineater Members

I went to a strip club once where it was pretty much dead - it was a Wednesday night and I was bored, so I went. I'd been there about 15 minutes when a MFM trio walked in and took a seat up front where the strippers dance. I wondered, "WTF is this about??"

When a dancer came out, she danced a bit, and stripped down to her sheer panties then squatted down so she was more on the level of the MFM trio. She talked to them for a minute or two; they were seated with the woman in between the two guys, one of whom I had figured out from watching was the woman's husband (she was wearing a wedding ring set). The dancer was squatted down right in front of the woman, her knees so far apart that they were in two different time zones. What happened next blew my mind.

The dancer was talking to the woman and giving her a big, sexy smile. Then she reached between her legs, pulling her panties to the side and exposing her bare pussy for the wife to see. The woman's pussy was only about a foot or so from the wife's face.

The wife's eyes bugged out and her face flushed. She began trembling and inched her face closer to the dancer's naked pussy. She looked like it took every ounce of her strength to not dive into the dancer's pussy mouth first and devour her. The dancer continued to talk to her and smile - I would have given my left nut to know what the dancer was saying to her.

The dancer continued to temp the guy's wife, keeping her pussy hovering less than a foot from the wife's face. She sure as hell gave the little wifey a good look at her womanhood. The wife's face was crimson red by mow and she was trembling uncontrollably. I thought she was going to stroke out.

Eventually the dancer put her pussy away, stood up and continued to dance for the sparsely populated bar. I have always wondered what went on after closing. Did the husband and his buddy take the wife home and bone the hell out of her? Did the three of them hook up with the dancer after the bar closed? Did the wife devour the dancer in a car in the parking lot?

I'll never know for certain, but I highly doubt that the wife just went home, put night cream on her face and rollers in her hair and went to bed.

Deejay88 and iamjustme like this.
  14. DcWashington

DcWashington Members

Recently on vacation my wife and I went to our first totally nude female club together. I had been to club a ton prior but she had never been. It was a slower day and we ended up talking to one of the strippers for about an hour. My wife ended up getting her first lap dance from a nude woman. She loved it. Three dances later, my extremely straight wife was rubbing all over the strippers body and slapping her ass. I could have cum in my pants it was so hot. Shortly after that we had to leave so I could get her to a bed. We had amazing sex for hours that night.

She enjoyed it so much that we went to a male strip club a few days later. We went early before we were going to a swing club. She was dressed sexy for the strip club and as normal, didn't have panties on. She got a lap dance from this sculpted black guy, AJ. She and I commented that AJ appeared to have a smaller dick. We joked about the stereotype being wrong. As AJ was dancing and grinding on her he started grinding his naked body against her bare pussy. When he pulled back, AJ had a massive cock. Obviously, AJ was a grower and not a shower. She got so wet as he slid his dick up and down her bare pussy. He didn't enter her but had he tried she probably wouldn't have stopped him. She loved ever second of it. Can't wait to go to another club.

Deejay88 and mrmuffineater like this.
  15. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

My wife and I were in one with another couple, it was their idea and T just went along. I have been in a hundred strip clubs if I’ve been in one, my wife knew that, I would tell her since most were business entertainment.
    She is getting an eyeful for the first 45 minutes or so and the other couple has a girl dancing and she does a lap dance on both of them. The couple were not friends with us but a couple we met while visiting our son at a military base.
    The stripper is grinding on the guy and wife back and forth, my wife is watching closely. Then I get a good view and see the guy has a impressive hard on. Towards the end of the dance the stripper is straddling him and grinding on his cock, they immediately go upstairs to a private area. T is very horny now, her face is flushed and she is checking out the girls closely as they drop by to ask to dance. She keeps shaking her head no to me and I nicely send them away, then she points at one that had just been on stage and nods. I wave and she is right over. She has a drink and after a couple of songs she up on me. The girl had a tremendous body with nice natural tits, her tits were gorgeous and that’s about all my wife said to her as she sat there with us. My wife was really staring closely at her tits. She all over me and with T watching so intently I get hard and the girl actually put her hand on me. My wife is just smiling. I tell the girl to get on her as soon as the next song starts. T was a little stiff when the girl got on her but in just a bit she was rubbing her tits on my wife’s face. At one point she was straddling T with her stomach touching T’s face, slowly raising up and almost putting her pussy on my wife’s face. When she lowed back down I could see her feeling my wife’s tits.

She left the table but not before kissing me and then planting a big open mouth kiss on T. T did not know how to act after the stripper left saying she would be back. She told me the stripper asked us to go upstairs and started asking what would happen up there. I just told her the same stuff just more of it. She then told me the girl said she wanted to see my wife’s boob job. She got very nervous and then wanted to leave. Thank goodness we had a Tahoe because she fucked me in the parking lot. I hadn’t seen her so horny in a long time. This was way out of character for her so I pressed it while we were fucking or she was fucking me. I mentioned the guy that was with us and his erection, so you saw that she said while riding me. Then she says his wife is a very lucky woman, and how big he looked to be.

She came three times with me letting go on the third. As she laid on top of me she told me if I ever told anyone about this she would kill me. I can feel my juice running out of her onto me and she just stayed there and talked about what happened and how horny the dancer made her. She said she had thoughts about her and the stripper fucking me and a lot of thoughts about the stripper doing stuff to her. I asked her what about the guys big dick, “ I would fuck him right now if you would let me.” Back at the hotel I’m ready to go again and she starts talking about the other couple, wondering if they are back yet. I ask if she wants me to call their room, and she gets quite for about a minute or two as we’re having some foreplay. Then she looks up and says “ do you want to?” “ All of us in the same room?” I reach for the phone and her anticipation is enormous. No answer. She says let’s wait and call back, still no answer and we fuck and fall asleep.

We see the couple the next day as we pack up, it about noon and my wife hasn’t said two words. We speak to them briefly, they asked what happened, we were disappointed you guys left. I gave some lame excuse and we said our good byes. I stopped the guy as he was walking off and asked him when they got back, telling him we called their room at around one am. His face lite up up, “ oh you did? I wish we would have been back, we didn’t get in till 2:30. We had that stripper with us, cost me almost $500 last night but it was worth it, my wife is going to be so disappointed to find out you called last night, we would have much rather been with you guys.”

He gives me his card and I him and says let’s get together soon. They lived two states away. We dive off and after a while I tell her what he said, she hardly says anything for a while and then sniffling says she’s so glad they were not there. Then she goes almost full bore crying about how she feels like a whore and is pleading with me not to tell anyone saying she would have done anything last night. She swears she will never drink again and starts talking about all the stuff she did before we met and how she would just have a few drinks and the next thing I know I’m fucking somebody, usually somebody I didn’t know or somebody I didn’t like. She went into a full breakdown sobbing for hours, we had a five hour drive, jeez. She kept saying she had never done anything with another girl before. She’s so hung up, I wanted to tell her I had had oral with a guy, a guy she knew but her head would have exploded. She wouldn’t fuck for over a month. We were early 40’s at the time. She is such a prude but if she has 2 or 3 vodka tonics she will get fucked, that the strange part, she’s not really drunk just loosened up. I bet she’s had over 50 guys before me and she only admitted 3 before we married.

mrmuffineater and DcWashington like this.
  16. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

My girl and I went to twink night at a male strip club once lol it was for a friend but it was fun. She's not into going to a female strip club because apparently she was scarred for life when she went to a bachelorette party at a strip club and saw one of her old high school friends there. She was a dancer lmao

17. Love Honey

Love Honey Members

Your wife is so sexy

mrmuffineater likes this.
  18. TanyaCam

TanyaCam Newbie

Sorry had lags, how can I delet this message?

19. TanyaCam

TanyaCam Newbie

Sorry had lags, how can I delet this message?