Cosmic Watch : The New Dimension Of Time

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by mahipalnehra, Jan 14, 2016.

1. mahipalnehra

mahipalnehra Members

Hi,
    My name is Mahipal Nehra and I am from Celestial Dynamics Ltd. based in Zürich. I am here because I want to introduce you to our work and I hope you like it too. Over the last three years we have developed the world's first astronomical clock in the digital era. We call it COSMIC WATCH and it is interactive and 3D.

The COSMIC WATCH IS a state of the art realtime worldclock, an antikyra mechanism, an orrery, an armillary sphere, a time travel machine,astral-chart generator and an astrolabe combined.

The unique and absolutely new thing about it is that the clock face is built in the ecliptic and around the planet earth.

The Cosmic Watch is also a modern Yantra. It has the power to rise people consciousness on the interaction between time and the celestial dynamics.

The Cosmic Watch is also a fun educational tool to explain the relation between time and the celestial dynamics.

I thought you might like it and it would be a great honor to have your feedback on it. Since we are depending on good souls like you who might help us to spread the word via your platform.

I am looking for your feedback here.

Thanks

2. xenxan

xenxan Visitor

So if I am late for work, can I blame you? lol

On that note, it seems like a cool endeavour and I will check out.