Cool Music Peter Gabriel Music is GOOD!!

Discussion in 'COOL Music' started by nanettetron, Mar 10, 2012.

1. nanettetron

nanettetron Member

I like to hear the song by Peter Gabriel Big Time where he makes it big finally and sings about going to thank God in a Big church and pray to a Big God Big Time because things have gotten so fine and bigger than life for him. He sings he is on His way and making it big time so much larger than life and he prays in a big church and kneels to a now big God.
    I also like the song shock the monkey tonight spoken for the people that are not happy and getting experimented on for the sake and the benefit of the masses . Uncareing people shocking the experimental monkey tonight. shock the monkey tonight. Monkey wheels keep turning, Monkey so much at stake. There are so many drugs and mental problems and issues with so many people, I can see how some of us are referred to as experimental monkeys for the masses. Peter Gabriels lyrics are ahead of His time and he has done a superb job putting them to such cool music and composition. He is a great composer!!

from Nanette T.:sunny:

2. PEACEFUL LIBRA

PEACEFUL LIBRA DAMN RIGHT I'M A WEIRDO

3. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

I also like the music of Peter Gabriel.He has great voice and writes a good tune.

4. River 1509

River 1509 Member

Interesting.

5. nanettetron

nanettetron Member

Not all music is great, but I was happy the first time I hear Peter Gabriel Music so the songs linger in my small mind. So so sorry if you do not like it. Something different nothing lost. Hope a little fun gained. thank you for commenting.

from Nanette T.

6. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Peter did some great vids and his work was great, his live work got better.