Cool ideas for pets

Discussion in 'Pets and Animals' started by TrumpCards, Apr 1, 2018.

1. TrumpCards

TrumpCards Visitor

I hate animals. Growing up, my family had so many pets that there was always shit all over the place. It was like a farmhouse.

If I ever got a pet again, I guess I would get a cat. I prefer cats over dogs.

I have thought about a ferret, though. They’re probably illegal in my state. Apparently, they’re bones are very maleable and can be twisted and bent in different ways to play with them. One cool thing about ferrets though is that it’s easy to train them to steal shit (hence the name ferret). It wouldn’t really work in my apartment building, but if I ever move somewhere else it might be nifty. One downside though is they shit all over the place.

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I had a chinchilla for awhile. They are cool. They get scared though. You can't exactly train them either. But cool animals none the less. Maybe not as much fun as a ferret. Similar to what you were describing, chinchillas poop wherever they want to, and chew on furniture if you leave them out of their cage long enough. Really great animals though.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

ferrets use litter boxes.

4. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I think Sugar Gliders are cute.

5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

You should not own a pet...

Lynnbrown likes this.
  6. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

I keep bacteria under the sink, feed them a little sugar once in a while, to keep them nice and slimy.

Orison likes this.
  7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

so do women, but i still keep trying to get one of them.

8. TrumpCards

TrumpCards Visitor

Lol, you should train those bitches to use the litter box.