Conflicted

Discussion in 'Islam' started by Shale, Nov 14, 2015.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

I don't want to sound ignorant towards the fact people are dying for no reason at all. However during the infancy of WWII the Japanese children were indoctrinated to fight the enemy. They went to school playing war games as early as the age of 9. Now our relationship with Japan is much different.. This wasn't just because we nuked them into starlight. We as a people educated them, we didnt eradicate their culture. Japaneses culture is thriving because the people had a future.

Many places you stand in the middle east, its a wasteland. The strongest and the most willed man or women has to strive to survive .. The amount of food, housing is limited and probably easily taken by the next stronger willed persons.. there is no real economy, jobs that pay are meager where war is taking a stronghold.. Many of these people can not simply move to the next town over where the burger king and walmart never closes "sarcasm".. Only a few places in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan where there is a normalcy of life and people go about their business and trade goods and live life.. It only take a car bomb or the like to shift the normalcy and create chaos again.

..The Quran is not a bomb manufacturing manual .. I keep flipping through the one I have, and for the life of me I cant find suicide backpack instructions.. I dont think Im doing this Islam right. :sultan:

2 people like this.
  2. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

http://www.pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/

Well, this agnostic wonders is anyone thinks about the air strikes made in the Middle East to target Is.....anyone else ever wonder if babies, pets, women, innocent people that are not part of any violent terroist group die in these air strikes......? This agnostic person here that is a dieing breed does.....

no, just keep on hating, and spewing your own form of hatred.....

1 person likes this.
  3. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

This is why France has suddenly found so many ISIS sites to bomb. Prior to the French attacks the U.S and France were very careful to avoid civilian deaths. So the radicals hide among the civilians. Just a couple days ago the U.S. bombed a hundred or so oil tank trucks to cut off some of the oil flow, but before they did they dropped leaflets warning that the site would be bombed and then watched for human activity to stop before they bombed, so as to avoid hurting non combatants.

After the latest attack on the French, the U.S. has provided information to them about targets that the U.S. will not hit for fear of hurting civilians. We have an issue here with, drones especially, doing collateral damage so we don't hit many targets.

However, France appears to have had enough, has apparently decided it is a war with ISIS, and has decided that it will accept a larger percentage of collateral damage that the U.S. will.
    Russia appears to be doing the same thing with cruise missiles in co-operation with France.

4. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yeah, i just wish the USA would stay out of it.....Notice the countries around the world that do not get involved like that......stay neutral and stuff.....I wish America were the same....:(

New York City is under threat again continually....

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

France and Russia are mainly bombing to look good, not for any progressive goal or something.
    Some IS members may die because of it but so do the civilians. At least the US seem to have used some restrain (there)..

6. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

Despite a vote in Parliament against bombing Syria, there's mounting pressure for the UK to do so, and I'm not entirely convinced they're not doing it already on the sly.

Personally, I think bombing will achieve very little in terms of defeating IS. May make people feel better because they think they're getting revenge, and it makes it look like the politicians are on top of the situation, which I really don't think they are.

7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Seems a fact. Not just us personally. It appears these bombings even cause some people to side with IS who didn't before. IS propaganda is spreading info like 'this is the proof that the godless west is at war with islam. They don't give a crap about the normal people in those places that are being bombed because they're muslims' etc.

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/11/17/isis-wants-you-to-hate-muslims/

something I found, here is a little quote from the article

2 people like this.
  9. Shale

Shale ~

From Facebook

Shale shared Jess Anderson's photo.
    November 21, 2015 12 Noon

Last week, after the Muslim terrorist attack on Paris, I wrote in anger FUCK ISLAM! Got a lot of anger back from ppl telling me about the "Good Muslims."

(I know that - I did not verbally attack Muslims just their fucked up religion that allows fundamentalist asswipes like IS and Saudi Arabia and many others to follow the teachings in the Quran, which allows for such barbarism. Also, the Holy Bible as with all other Abrahamic religions have the same shit in their "Holy" books - so it ain't just Islam that I hate)

So, this week I will yell FUCK CHRISTIANITY! And, not so much for the same holy book that feeds fundamentalists' dreadful discrimination and antagonism towards many minority groups and those who do not believe their fairy tales, but because of those Christian posers who do NOT follow their own savior's teachings.

"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, ..." (Matthew 25:35)

So look at the foto of this terrified father with his kids. Read what Jess Anderson says about it. Then for the Christian majority in this nation and those in CONgress who are willing to turn their backs on such desperate ppl, ask "What Would Jesus Do?"

[​IMG]

Here's a hint. "So whatever you wish that men would do to you, do so to them; ..." (Matthew 7:12)

I understand the fears. I have them myself and a distrust of Muslims in general because of the repeated terrorism in the name of Islam. I have also been discriminated against, stolen from, insulted and threatened by Christians in my own country, so I have a personal dislike for that religion as well.

But, consider that the risks of Islamic terrorist infiltration with the refugees from Syria will have very little impact on our already dystopian culture, where we have routine mass killings by crazy Christian malcontents.

So suck it up cowardly Christian Hypocrites and take the risk for your fellow human beings. Do the Right Thing.

Attached Files: