Cocks and cum

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Candybuttons, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

Ask GLENGLEN he eats it daily

2. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Maybe more like a micrometer? :grin:

3. bunnygirl

bunnygirl available in taiwan

feels like my boyfriend does swell more just before ejactulating. it is most noticeable when he ejaculates in my mouth. i can feel increased pressing on my tongue just before he ejaculates. he pulls back so cum falls on my tongue so a little confusing if it is repositioning or swelling that causes pressure increase. a few times he didn't pull back and i still felt pressure before he got off

4. Kerri

Kerri Members

The feeling of a guy releasing is really sexy!

himileage, YungSAVi, Jtaste and 4 others like this.
  5. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

I agree Kerri, it’s an amazing feeling to see and feel all the things that are happening with his body as he releases

Kerri likes this.
  6. Goander

Goander Members

I think it definitely does. The scrotum draws tighter as well. It sometimes causes my wife to cream on my cock.

Jonny718 likes this.
  7. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

They do. My understanding of the mechanics behind the phenomenon is as follows; an orgasm leads to muscle contraction in the area, and it also pumps and traps more blood into the penis. For confirmation, one can do the Kegel exercise and watch and feel the effects that the exercise has on one's penis. Doing this also makes the penis to move up and down due to the PC muscle being flexed.

However, all this is provided that the orgasm is achieved through thorough arousal. There are cases where one might ejaculate without being fully erect. Although, the muscle contraction should still occur, so I have no reason to think the penis won't increase in size, if a mere fraction, from an orgasm of such nature.

Candybuttons and Jonny718 like this.
  8. ryanmem

ryanmem Members

Well I get harder when I cum...when I cum inside my gf she moans and says how hard I am every time so it does get harder and I feel my balls tighten a bit...and when I masturbate and I tease myself to the point where I’m almost going to cum I feel it get harder and the head just gets red and does swell a bit. So to answer your question I guess it does.

Midasflower and Candybuttons like this.
  9. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

As a man that is just above average in length at 6 3/4 inches(nothing to brag about). I would say just at the moment when I cum I am very very hard, but I don’t think it swells more. Just my observation,it could be her pussy might involuntarily tighten. It could be a primal woman response for receiving the cum.

10. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I think you're just experiencing it just getting really hard just before orgasm. It's not always fully fully hard during sex until it's at the very peak since we are really trying not to cum most of the time..... Holding / squeezing the PC muscle makes it it's hardest and makes the head swell, usually just before I let go. My balls pull up tight - readying the launch codes - then that's that. TMI?

11. Cosmic wonderland

Cosmic wonderland Member

Mine pulsates with each contraction when I orgasm. A number of partners have commented that they can feel it pulsate inside of them when I climax.

Candybuttons likes this.
  12. SamCuddly

SamCuddly Members

My experience is that women are afraid of six inches. A couple of women actually complained in a manner implying that I am big on purpose. The first time it happened really hurt and I doubt the woman understands how much it hurt. She probably thinks I am a jerk for treating her less respectfully but she really hurt me. The next time it happened, I won't go into details but it probably had a major impact on a relationship that could have been wonderful. She said we were going to have a family but she was afraid of my body. I wanted to talk with her and explain that I would be gentle and understanding and patient but I think she thought "talk" means pressure. It is many years later and I am still in touch with her and she has become very successful but I have never been able to talk with her in the manner I wanted to. Women have said I am big but the consensus is that six inches is not big.

By definition of Kegel Exercises, they exercise muscles for urinating. Those muscles are for urinating. I don't doubt that strengthening them would help if they are weak but there are other muscles to exercise for sex.

There is not just one PC muscle. Look in the Wikipedia and other places; there are many muscles. There at least one below the balls and there is one at the base of the cock. There are some above the base, going up about halfway to the belly button.

Based on my experience, and this is totally my experience, a man's orgasm includes contraction of a muscle or muscles. It is possible to strengthen them so as to get a pleasant feeling as if climaxing except for an extended period of time. For me, I want to stay hard for a long as I can, an erection feels as good as a climax and lasts much longer. Many men won't believe me but it is best to avoid climaxing. The popular opinion is that an erection is caused by blood but it is actually caused by muscles and those muscles can be exercised just as other muscles can be.

Men can exercise their PC muscles even without an erection.

13. Cosmic wonderland

Cosmic wonderland Member

I've been exercising my PC muscles since I was 6 - both with and without an erection. Of course, at that age, I had no idea what my PC muscles were. I just knew that if I worked "those muscles down there" just right, I could make my "special feeling" (what I called orgasms before I knew what they were) way more intense & longer-lasting than usual. I also discovered that I could also hasten or delay my orgasm by working those muscles just right. And I eventually discovered that I could reach orgasm hands-free, just by working "those muscles down there". :grinning:

The result is that I've always been able to control my orgasms while making love & can time it so my partner & I reach orgasm together, and I can make my penis pulsate strong enough for most of my partners to reach orgasm without thrusting or moving at all (similar to a woman working her vaginal muscles & making a guy orgasm without thrusting or moving). Also - even at 62 yrs old, my orgasms are still extremely intense & long-lasting, and I can reach orgasm 5 or more times a day. :sunglasses:

Candybuttons likes this.
  14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Now, how on earth would you know that relative to every other 62 yr old male?

15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Outside pregnancy/ post childbirth or prostatitis in men, kegels is a load of crap.

For everyone else, those muscles get a work out daily anyway, everytime you pee, cum, poo or get nervous.

Age and weight are bigger factors, if you believe your orgasms are stronger because of kegels its likely a placebo effect.

You spend more time per day playing with yourself than the average guy your age/ have a slightly higher sex drive, thats why your orgasms are stronger. Its that simple.

Not because you clench you butthole for 5 minutes 3 times a day

16. Cosmic wonderland

Cosmic wonderland Member

What?? I didn't say or imply anything about anyone else. Just relating MY personal experience. :sunglasses:

17. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

When you do Kegel exercises, you actually do work more than the specific muscle that controls the flow of urine. At least that has been the case for me, since I can feel all those muscles that you've described being flexed and such. And yes you're right, you can definitely exercise your PC muscles without an erection as well. I've just always found it more entertaining to do them with, and I'm probably not alone on this, lol.

Now, there's also this thing I've read up on that has been referred to as the "reverse Kegel" exercise where you actually allow the PC muscles to, for the lack of a better word, "open" rather than "squeeze shut". This becomes very useful when you're trying to increase stamina, as once your point-of-no-return nears(but not quite arrives just yet), from my own experience mind you, it is much better to employ this technique of "opening" the muscles wide as if to actually urinate deliberately, than to squeeze the PC muscles tight in an attempt at "holding" your ejaculate. I tried the "hold it like it's the end of the world" approach once and ended up seeing specks of blood in my semen, so I no longer advocate this method of delaying ejaculation. Plus, retrograde ejaculation just doesn't seem like a good territory for a man to head into.

I don't know if we perceive it the same way, but I can relate to how you prefer to avoid climaxing. I like edging for, I'm guessing, the same reason you prefer not to ejaculate. Because the part that is also very pleasurable is getting to that point where you're almost at the point-of-no-return.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2021
    Candybuttons likes this.
  18. Deejay2018

Deejay2018 Visitor

Yes my fian
    My fiancé says the same thing after she’s lets out a nice load moan not sure how true it is but a lot of women can tell when a guy going to cum they says it gets bigger right before we blow

Candybuttons likes this.
  19. Deejay2018

Deejay2018 Visitor

Yes my fian
    My fiancé says the same thing after she’s lets out a nice load moan not sure how true it is but a lot of women can tell when a guy going to cum they says it gets bigger right before we blow

20. Deejay2018

Deejay2018 Visitor

Yes my fian